Chapter Six: Let Us Or Let Us Not.

Authors Note:

ANDDDD WE’RE BACK!  Hello my loves, Sorry it has taken a while.  School and groundings… haha.  So, here is chapter six, and as I said, JapIta will resolve… or will they?

Last Time:

Romantic things happened between both Germany and Italy and Lucifer and Japan.  Not between all though.  You guys know what I mean, right?  Well, Romance~ Feelings~ Fluffiness~ AND NOW—the epicness of what these relationships could lead to….

They spotted them in a corner seating, Ludwig on his knees, hugging Feli. A pain struck Kiku and his face turned dark. Clutching his devil's hand, they strode forward until they were just behind the two. Putting on a fake smile, Kiku cheerfully said, "Well, hey guys!~ Looks like we found you again!"

Luc nudged him in the side and he stuttered," U-Uh, hey! Have you guys met my friend?"

-------------

Ludwig pulled away from Feliciano and looked up at his fellow ally. He noticed the same man that had arrived earlier was holding hands with Kiku. He noted that the jealousy he could have sworn radiated off of Kiku earlier was nothing. Maybe Feliciano was his for sure. He stood up and greeted the stranger, "Hallo, I'm Ludwig and this is my friend, Feliciano." He looked at Feliciano who was still calming down from crying.

----------------

Luc looked between the two, but his look came off as a glare. Darkness seemed to radiate off of him and it seemed to draw Kiku in. Luc had his arm around Kiku's small waist and he was pulled against his side.

In a deep, dark voice, a smirk on his face, he replied, "Yes, Hello..." His smirk grew and he held his hand out, his black fingernails gleaming. "I'm Lucifer. The name ring a bell 'Luddi'?"

------------

Ludwig flinched from the way Lucifer spoke. Lucifer. Lucifer. Shit. He was face-to-face with the devil himself. No wonder his words dripped of venom and evil--darkness. Ludwig wanted so badly to kill the man in front of him. Just because he ruined his life and Feliciano's life. Too bad he was technically already dead. "Is there something you needed?"

Feliciano stood up and faced the one called Lucifer. He looked between Ludwig and the man. Did they know each other? Ludwig wrapped his arm around Feliciano protectively and continued waiting for an answer.

------------------

Kiku then took his chance to step in. Fury burned in the depths of his eyes as he spoke to his comrade. Whether it was for the arm around Feli or for the threat towards his new love, he himself didn't know.

"Ludwig.. We just came so I could introduce to you.." He cuddles against the side of Lucifer and grins devilishly. "... my boyfriend, Luc."

----------------------

"Well, congratulations. We'll be taking our part, now." Ludwig nodded and walked away, pulling Feliciano with him.

Feliciano stumbled a bit while trying to keep up with Ludwig. "Where are we going, Luddi? It's getting late... there isn't much to do now, and Kiku just introduced us to his boyfriend! It was rude to leave..."

Ludwig spun around and grabbed Feliciano's shoulders. "Do you love me, Feli?"

Feliciano blushed before nodding and murmuring a quiet, "Si."

"Bitte, Trust me with this, I don't feel like that Lucifer is someone to hang out with casually." Feliciano looked into Ludwig's eyes knowing fully how serious he was being.