Introduction

Excerpt

"why haven't you eaten your food?" she yelled at the frightened little girl.

"I...I don't like yam porridge," she stuttered.

"I don't care, either you eat it, or remain hungry for the rest of the day. I won't prepare another meal for a foolish girl like you. start eating NOW!" she yelled, making the little girl flinch.

~~~~~

Sa'eed Mahmud Mubarak, a hard working business and religious man of twenty eight, happily married to Maryam Mubarak, a nurse.

Sa'eed wanted her to quit working, when she gave birth but she didn't want to, so she hired a household help instead, to help with the household chores and to babysit her newborn baby.

unknown to her, she made a huge mistake by hiring a stranger into her home.

I'm not in any way perfect, but I'm positive you'd like this story a lot, because it's not only for entertainment, it will teach a thing or two.

Thanks for taking the time to read this book and I hope you enjoy it!

There are few things I would like you guys to take note of :

1. This book is unedited, so please forgive any grammatical and typographical errors you may encounter while reading.

2. Please do not advertise your story(s) here. All advertisements will be deleted

3. Do not criticize my work please. If you don't like it, stop reading immediately. Constructive criticism is accepted though ❤

4. Plagiarism is a crime. Do not copy my work!

5. Please Vote and comment

6. Most importantly enjoy!!

Share with your friends and followers

©All rights reserved. This is a pure work of fiction, all ideas are from my imagination. No part of this publication may be reproduced, without the consent of @deey_jah