Chapter1

"Your winner and the new intercontinental champion. The Miz!" JoJo spoke loudly into the microphone. Miz held up his newly won title, gloating to the heap on the floor. That heap was none other that Dean Ambrose. He was in so much pain that the Miz and his best friends caused, he could hardly stand.
Eventually, Ambrose made his way to his feet and back stage. It was then that he noticed a strange girl pacing up and down the corridor mumbling under her breathe. Dean couldn't help himself.
"Hey!" He called. The girl turned around. "People are gonna think you're crazy if you keep talking to your self." A cheeky grin appears upon his face as he says it. The girl scoffs.
"Well that's rich coming from you!" She spat. Dean acted offended.
"Ouch. That one hurt." He put a hand to his chest. "Now I'm dean, what's your name beautiful?" The lunatic asks. The girl scoffs again, but goes to answer. She's cut of by a booming voice through the speaker.
"Mackenzie to gorilla, Mackenzie to gorilla. Thank you." The girl looks up.
"Guess that's me. Mind helping me find the gorilla?" Mackenzie looks down.
"Sure thing." Ambrose says. They walked to the gorilla in silence. Once they got to their destination, dean looked down at Mackenzie and smiled.
"Good luck!" Mackenzie looks up.
"Thanks." Then Monster by skillet plays and she skips out. Words break through the arena.
"And introducing, from Cincinnati, Ohio, Mackenzie!!" Her first match, against Eva Marie. She's got this. Dean stood and watch the small tv screen anxiously from backstage feeling attracted to the new girl.
'She's from Cincinnati' he thought. 'I've never seen her before.' He zones back into the match just to see Mackenzie take control. She hit a wicked close line of Eva that sent both of then flying. Before setting her up for, what seemed to be, a backwards twist of fate.
"Mackenzie calls this the kiss of death." Michael Cole explains to the WWE universe, who all joined in with the count.1,2,3. Ding, ding,ding.
"And here's your winner of this match, Mackenzie!!" Dean was so proud. He ran to gorilla to meet her.
'Wait, why do I care so much?' He shrugged of the thought and waited for Mackenzie.

Hey my peeps.
And in the words of Paige
"I'm back!!!"
I realised that nobody was reading adopted by the viper so I decided to try a dean ambrose story. So please comment and vote.
Peace out
Kenzie✌️😎