Chapter 2

Not long after Dean arrived at gorilla, Mackenzie came out all sweaty from her match which had just occurred. She looked at dean with a curious look. 'What's he still doing here?' Dean smiles at her and she forces herself to smile back. Dean speaks.
"I saw your match. It was good."
"Thanks." Mackenzie says before turning to walk away. Dean grabs her arm and she visibly flinches and starts shaking.
"Sorry." Dean apologies. "Where are you going?" He asks like a toddler. Mackenzie found it cute.
"To shower and change." She kept her eyes on the floor at all times.
"Oh, ok see you 'round?" Mackenzie nods before walking off.
'Why did she flinch when I touched her?' The thought span around Deans head. Then a hand waved in front of his face. Dean jerked out of day dream state to see his brother, Roman Reigns.
"Now there must be something pretty interesting about that wall if you've been staring at it for the last 10 minuets, what's up." Roman joked. Dean let at a massive sigh before replying.
"Nothing."
"Ok. Now come on let's get out of here and back to bed." Roman held out his hand to dean who was sat on the floor. Dean took Romans' hand.
"Thanks." He said but couldn't get his mind of a certain blonde.

With Mackenzie

Mackenzie couldn't wait to get away from Dean. She ran  straight into the locker room and slammed the door pressing her forehead against the cool wood. A voice called out.
"Kenz,sweet, are you ok?" Mackenzie knew that voice. The easily recognisable voice of her English best friend, Paige. She shook her head no and felt a pair of arms around pulling her to sit in a near by chair. Paige was cooing in her ear as tear streamed down Mackenzie's face. Once Kenzie had calmed down, paige asked
"Do you want me to get your mom?" Kenzie looked into Paige's eyes and saw kindness and concern. Mackenzie nodded her head.
"Ok." Paige says getting up of the floor. "Will you be ok for 5 minuets?" Mackenzie nodded once more finding the floor interesting. It was clear that Paige didn't want to leave her friend in this state, but she wanted her mom.
"Ok see you in a minute." Paige's eyes never left Kenzie as she left the room. Mackenzie continued to stare at the floor until Paige returns with her mother, who she really needed right now. Her and Paige are the only one who know what happened in that period of time.
Around 10 minuets later, paige returned and crouched down in front of Mackenzie so she is in her eye-line.
"Your moms in a meeting but she said she would be here straight after." Paige explains slowly only for Mackenzie to nod. The raven haired diva sighs, picks the smaller diva off of the chair and sits down with Kenzie on her lap who cuddles into her like a toddler. Paige kisses the crown of Mackenzie thick, blonde hair. The pair were more like sisters that best friends. They stayed in this position until there was a knock on the door.
"Come in!" Paige yelled. The door opened to reveal...

I know I'm evil. Who do you think it. Please let me know in the comments. Until next time.
Stay unstable.
Kenzie😎✌️