Chapter 5

7 rolled around too quick for Mackenzie's liking. After watching both pitch perfect movies, she checked her phone to see that it was 6:50.
"Shit!" The blonde girl exclaimed. She quickly changed into her batman shirt and pulled her flowing hair into a messy bun. As she sat down there was 2 steady knocks on the door. Kenzie sighed knowing that she needed to do this no matter how much she didn't want to. The young girl rose to her feet, taking slow, deliberate steps towards the door. Her hand fell on the door knob as she took a deep breath before pulling it open to find dean stood there with a sexy ass smirk on his face. The blue eyed beauty towered over the teenager. He looked down at her.
"We just gonna stand here all day or?" He asked. Mackenzie huffed before moving out of the way allowing him inside of the small, stuffy hotel room. Dean looked around before plopping down on the black leather couch. Mackenzie walked towards the kitchen are.
"Do you want a drink?" She yelled through to dean.
"Um. Have you got a beer?" He asked. Mackenzie hummed in response getting 2 beers out of the refrigerator and walking through to where dean was. She handed a bottle to him and sat beside him.
"What did you want to talk about?" Mackenzie asked in a small voice already knowing the answer. Dean turned to look at her.
"How are you." His voice was softer than kenzie expected. She looked to see concern in his big blue eyes.
"I'm fine." She answered. Dean shook his head.
"No how are you really?" He quizzed. Dean could see straight through that tough exterior Mackenzie put on. Mackenzie looked down suddenly finding interest in the cream coloured rug under their feet before finding the slightest bit of courage and looking up at the man sat next to her.
"I don't know." Was her simple response. Tears welled up in her eyes as she tried to think of a reason why she was going to open up about her life to a person she barely knew the name of. Dean moved closer.
"Why?" He asked. "Why don't you know?" Both pairs of blue eyes locked, both filled with tears but neither of the owners of those eyes knew why. Dean made the first move, wrapping his spare arm around the petite girl allowing her to sob lightly into his shoulder. A few minuets passed before Mackenzie pulled away and smiled a watery smile. Dean smiled back. Both blue eyed beauties stared at each other for the longest time. Dean began to lean in. Mackenzie began to lean in. They were millisecond away form kissing when a knock was heard, coming from the door. Both young adults jumped at the sound and stood up.
"Well I best be off." Dean said holding his hand out towards Mackenzie.
"Umm yea." She said shaking deans hand. They both walked to the door in awkward silence.
"Goodbye." They both said at the same time. Mackenzie opened the door to let dean out to find a middle aged woman and a little girl there. Dean stood next to Mackenzie just out side of the door. The small girl with blonde hair in two braids cascading down her back and piercing blue eyes looked up and spotted the teenager.
"Mommy!" She yelled jumping in Mackenzie's arms. Both girls smiled at each other.
"Brooklyn." Mackenzie breathes out holding the child close to her chest, walking into the room and closing the door behind her. Leaving dean standing there in a state of shock.

I know it has been a long time but I hope the long chapter makes up for it.
Love ya
Kenzie