Chapter 3

Dean sat on the couch of the hotel. Trying, and failing, to find something good to watch on the TV. Roman and Seth relax. Seth speaks up.
"Hey dean, who's the lucky lady?" He Questioned. Dean was taken back by the sudden question.
"There's no lady." Dean answered uncertainty. Roman rolled his eyes.
"Right." He says sarcastically. "That's why your acting exactly like you did when that bitch Electra came onto the scene. Who is it?" The two grown men started circling dean as if he was their prey. The so called lunatic couldn't take the stares.
"Fine!" Dean sighed. "It's the new girl." He confessed. Seth and roman looked at at each other.
"What new girl?" They asked in sync.
"The new diva. Mackenzie." Dean explained. The look of realisation came across romans face.
"Oh, was she the one talking to herself?" A smile danced it's way  across deans face at the memory of their first confrontation.
"Yea. Her." Dean answers finally coming out of his daydream. Roman smiles.
"Well, she's crazy just like you! So I say go get her tiger!" Roman playfully hits dean on his arm. Dean sighs once again.
"But I can't!" He throws his arms up in the air.
"Why?" Seth asks like a child.
"Because she flinched when I touched her. That means that she doesn't want me anywhere near her!" Dean stood up, marched to his room and slammed the door. Leaving the rest of the former shield brothers speechless

With Mackenzie.

Mackenzie's mom opened the door slowly. She caught sight of the two girls and smiled slightly.with her heels clicking on the concrete floor, she walks up to her daughter and places a gentle hand on her shoulder causing Mackenzie to look up.
"Momma!" She exclaimed throwing herself at the older woman who lifted her with ease. She set the 18 year old on her hip like a toddler (due to her only being 5 feet tall it was quite easy). The new diva rested her head upon her moms shoulder. Paige stood up from the chair and walked over to the pair. The eldest woman in the room wrapped her spare arm around Paige and kissed the top of her head. She looks down.
"Thank you." Paige looks up as Mackenzie jumps down from her mom and pushes herself in between the two dark haired beauties and hugged them both. As they embraced each other there was another knock on the door. Kenzie ran to the mirror to check her hair and makeup before opening the door. Her eyes lit up like Christmas trees.
"Daddy!!" She squealed. Her dad walks in and twirls her around in his arms before kissing her forehead.
"Hey princess." His voice gruff as usual. He walks up to Kenzie's mom and kisses her causing Mack and Paige to pretend to gag. He then walks up to Paige and says formally,
"How are you black beauty?" Paige smiles at the nickname she has had since a young age.
"I'm good what about you rocky?" The blonde male in the room chuckles.
"I'm well thank you Paige." All 4 of them smile at each other. Mackenzie clears her throat.
"Look guys, I'm gonna head to the hotel. Paige you coming?" The goth nods her head. The 2 younger girls got their stuff together, kissed each of the adults on their cheek and left the locker room. Mackenzie's parents turned to look at each other, smiled, kissed and wrapped their arms around each other, where they watch their daughter and her best friend walk down the corridor laughing and smiling.
"We raised her well didn't we Steph?"
"Yes we did Hunter. Yes we did."

Hey guys.
I decided to be nice and reveal the parents. Please vote and comment on this chapter also message me any ideas you want to see put into this book.
Until next time.
Peace out
Kenzie
✌️😎