The Three "Thems"

Upon first appearance, the palace doesn't look like it had a door of some sort, not even guards protecting it like how a palace should have. But when we became almost two feet away from the blocks of the building, I saw it. There wasn't any door because the center of the building was a mirage.

Well, it seemed like a mirage anyway; the blocks at the center seemed to be... different, in a way that made it look like a curtain... but then again, not. It's rather hard to explain, but it looked like a curtain camouflaged very well with its surroundings, like it was a part of it.

But, I didn't get it right away, and almost bolted running in the other direction; of course, I didn't say a word, or ran in any direction due to my overpowering curiosity.

"Stop gawking at it and let's go" Oh, so no laughter but a smile now? This guy was way too cheerful. Though, his comment made me realize I was staring at the building too much, and now he was the one tugging on me.

We phased though the mirage, and was met with a wide open room, like the courtyard into a palace, though, this 'courtyard' was inside the building. The ground was of a golden-white colored concrete, like the color was from the rays of the sun, and there were pillars at the sides of it wide area, that looked like those in an Asian palace, very fitting for its rice farms neighbors. But there were also people around.

They came in a variety of sizes, with different tones of skin too. They all seemed to be from every place imaginable in the world. These people wore clothing that was the same all around the place; an ivory shirt with a golden trim, with black slacks, at least that what they seemed to be. I looked at Evan, and saw that he wore the same clothing as them, though instead of an ivory shirt, he wore all black.

He led me through a dense crowd of people and into a different room altogether. Here, it was completely empty, the color still that golden-white. There were no other people, like before, except for us and three others. These people looked...different.

Their skin was grey, like... ash. No... like that white substance that falls from the sky when it's cold, with ash. They each wore different things; one wore a dark attire, with a red color that looked like it'd been spilled, another wore the opposite, all white with hints of black at the edges of the fabric, which was a... flowing over-sized blouse, and the last wore their clothing in a dark green, the area covering the chest seeming to have a... tree alive beside a withered, dead one, the fabric being the same as the other, other than the fact that it showed her shoulders and arms, unlike the other one. It took longer than it should to remember that the two were wearing dresses and that the white substance that described their skin was snow.

The one in the black had dark brown-red hair, and there seemed to be a sort of tattoo or scar that was a broken line, like those on a long stretched road, that ran in a Y form coming together where there was the most skin visible from the shirt he wore. He also wore a... a thin rope around his neck that held a golden shape... Another second of thought reminded me that the 'tattoo' was in the same cutting a dead body gets once having performed an autopsy.

The female in the green dress seemed the most lively, her stature seeming to have more movement even while standing. Her hair was a dark black-blue color, which was pulled over her shoulder and was in half, and intertwined with each other. Her dress was also the most colorful out of the three people, as well as her skin; one of her arms was covered in a waving, fluid blue art piece, the other covered in a light green, more solid than the blue and her skin near her collar bone had a more movement piece of art, with the glowing color of red-orange. That same golden shape on the male's rope-neck was on her hair, but it wasn't on a rope, but rather used to hold her hair.

The last female in white seemed the most secluded out of the others. Her dress concealed her neck as well as her arms, and was a gray-white, and the bottom of the folds of the dress got into a light black. Her hair was shorter and a light brown, pulled back behind her ears. She didn't seem to have much on her, and with her skin hidden, I couldn't see any scars or art work she could've had. The same golden shape was dangling from her ears... earrings.