DAY ZERO

"leave, i couldn't care less!" finn shouted into the phone that was sitting on the seat next to him.

"fuck you, finn wolfhard." (y/n) mumbled, ending the call.

finn sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. him and his long term girlfriend, (y/n) (l/n), have been fighting over the college finn was thinking of going to, which is across the country.

the curly haired boy picked up his phone and sent a text to the girl. the same text he sends after every argument they have.

i love you.

while he was typing the text, he didn't notice the truck coming towards him at full speed. once he looked up, he saw the truck and tried to swerve out of the way.

he was too late, the truck hit finn's car at 110 miles, sending the boy's car flying across the road, into a tree.

"finn wolfhard." the young girl said, running up to the information desk.

the lady at the desk smiled sympathetically at (y/n), "room 365, third floor."

(y/n) nodded her head and ran off to the nearest elevator. she pressed the button for floor three and wiped away the tears that were streaming down her face.

as soon as the elevator doors opened she ran out and ran as quickly as her legs could carry her to room 365.

entering the room, she saw finn's practically lifeless body laying on a bed. the tears started falling quicker than before.

she pushed herself to go over to the boy and when she did the first thing she did was grab onto his cold hand, trying to warm it up.

"i love you too."

—————