EPILOGUE (REAL ONE)

DAY 365

(y/n) walked into her and finn's shared apartment with her arms full of groceries, "yeah, thanks for the help." she rolled her eyes and placed the bags down on the kitchen counter.

finn just smiled at her and shrugged his shoulders, "blame daisy, she just wouldn't move."

(y/n) plopped down next to finn on the couch and gasped, "daisy! how could you do this to me? i thought we were friends!" she dramatically sighed and flopped her head onto finn's shoulder.

finn laughed at her, "how was your day?" (y/n) lifted her head from finn's shoulder and shrugged, "it was average - school, work, grocery shopping - nothing new, how was yours?"

finn picked daisy up and put her head against his cheek, "daisy and i had a great time at home, we did school and then watched tv!"

(y/n) pouted, "why do you get to do school from home? it's not fair!" she complained, taking daisy from finn, she looked into the dogs dark eyes, "do you think it's fair daisy?"

finn took daisy from (y/n) and put her on the ground, "i'm so in love with you," he put both of his hands on her cheeks and looked into her eyes. "and i hope the love never fades." he placed his lips onto hers, capturing her into a loving kiss.

(y/n) smiled into the kiss before she pulled back and rested her forehead against his, "you mean the world to me, finn wolfhard, i love you."

TWO YEARS LATER

"daisy! sit, good puppy!" (y/n) rubbed the top of daisy's head before giving her a treat. finn was currently at work (since he finished university last yr, he graduated early) while (y/n) was finishing off school at home.

it was her last year of uni and it was harder than any other year, especially since she couldn't focus just on school. she had other things she had to worry about - looking after daisy, working and making sure her and finn are stable financially.

finn
babee
let's go out tonight

y/n
not tonight, finn

finn
but pleaseee:((

y/n
we'll talk about it when you get home
ive gotta do school

finn
hmph
okay, speak to you soon
love you

y/n
love you too

(y/n) threw her phone onto the couch before grabbing her laptop and taking a seat onto it herself. she ran her hands through her hair before opening her laptop and attempting to finish her 5000 word essay that was due in three days.

"honey, i'm home!" finn called out, throwing his backpack down and basically skipping into the living room. "how was your day, babe?" he asked as he flopped down onto the couch and placed his head onto her lap.

(y/n) smiled at him, "stressful." finn twirled a strand of her hand with his fingers before placing a quick kiss onto her lips, "let's go out! you can do this school stuff later."

(y/n) closed her eyes before nodding her head, "okay, where are we going?" finn sat up and looked at her, "to michael's, i have a reservation already, you have 30 minutes to get ready." (y/n) laughed at this, "you cheeky shit." she closed her computer and stood up, "i'm going to get ready."

(y/n) rushed into her and finn's shared room and grabbed her favourite dress - a simple short navy blue dress that has an open back. she changed into the dress before putting on a pair of silver flats and touching up her make up and braiding her hair.

looking at herself in the mirror she sighed contently, she grabbed a silver purse out of her closet and went back to the living room, where finn was waiting. once he saw her enter the room his mouth fell agape, "you look -" (y/n) raised an eyebrow, "beautiful." he finished before standing up and wrapping his arms around her.

"i'm gonna go get changed quickly," he placed a kiss onto her cheek before heading to their room to get changed.

"i can't wait until we can drink alcohol... legally." (y/n) softly laughed at finn and shook her head, "disappointed but not surprised." finn placed a hand over his heart, "i though we loved each other." he wiped a fake tear from his eyes before breaking out in laughter himself.

"well, i don't know about love." (y/n) replied, trying to hold back a smile. "i do and i know i'm in love with you and i'll never stop loving you," finn looked into (y/n)'s eyes, "i know that i want to spend the rest of my life with you, i never want to be away from you because it'll cause me so much pain." (y/n) smiled wholeheartedly at finn, she could feel her eyes start to water. "so you know i was thinking maybe you felt the same way and we could get married some time?"

(y/n) nodded her head, "of course i feel the same way, idiot." she could feel the tears coming and before she knew it she was basically crying. "so, is that a yes because if not that'd be sorta awkward." the girl laughed at finn, "yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! marrying you would be awesome," finn grabbed (y/n)'s hand, "now, where's the ring?" she smiled mischievously at him before laughing, "i'm kidding," she raised an eyebrow. "or am i?"

"oh, shut up, babe." finn stood up and pulled (y/n) up with him. "let's get outta here." he threw a fifty on the table before walking out of the restaurant and to the car, "so, how does it feel to be engaged to the finn wolfhard?"

(y/n) shrugged her shoulders, "eh, it's mediocre."

————

and here you have it! the epilogue for 365 days, i'll probably write a thank you n shit later but for now,, should i write a sequel or publish a different book?? let me now, yee