seventeen

BROOKLYN SUMMERS thought her audition went really well

BROOKLYN SUMMERS thought her audition went really well. They kept telling her how great she was doing and payed attention to her a lot. They even brought Sia in to look at them. She payed attention to Brooke a ton, and even told her how pretty and telented she was.

As Brooklyn pulled out her phone to call Finn, and walked outside, Sophia standing next to a familiar face. "You're Bill Skarsgård!" She exclaimed, running up to the man she had heard the cast talk about over and over again.

Bill smiled and held out his hand for Brooke to shake, but she ignored it and went in for a hug. He laughed and accepted it. "Finn told Sophia and I to come pick you up, since I can drive and Finn is stuck in a meeting," Bill explained, walking Sophia and Brooke to his car. Brooklyn hugged Sophia and the two girls squealed a little bit more.

Sophia and Brooke sat in the back seat, laughing their heads off about random things. Sophia was thankful to have a girl friend now. "Finn talks about you all the time! It's annoyingly adorable. You guys are cute together." Bill said.

Brooklyn couldn't help but start wheezing at the thought. "Finn and I aren't together. We're just best friends," She explained. Sophia rolled her eyes and said, "Sure," In a sarcastic way. Brooke playfully hit her on the shoulder. Soohia laughed at her getting so mad.

Bill pulled in to the parking garage of their hotel. "It was nice meeting you Brooke!" He said, before he left them. Brooklyn ran up and hugged him, "Thanks for the ride, Pennywise," She said with a smirk. Bill rolled his eyes and smiled, "You too - Mrs. Wolfhard," amd with that, he drove away.

As Sophia and Brooke walked up to Brooke's hotel room, Brooklyn says, "Bill is funny. I hope I get to see him around more," Sophia laughs and says, "Don't worry, he's all of our personal chauffeur."

They walk into Brooklyn's hotel room, to see her mom cleaning up a little bit. "Hi, I'm Brooklyn's mom, Jenna." She introduces. "I'm Sophia," The red-head says, reaching her hand out for a hand shake.

After a long introduction, Brooklyn's mom offers to take them out for lunch, while they wait for Finn's meeting to be over. The girls agree, excited to get some time around another girl.

Her mom drops them off and goes shopping around the block, so Brooke and Sophia can get to know each other more.

In the middle of eating, Sophia says, "You know everyone is serious when they talk about how much Finn gushes over you," Brooke sighs, "He doesn't even really know me, how does he know he likes me," The brunette haired girl questions.

Sophia drops her fork and says, "You guys have been texting back and forth, 24/7, for a month. I think he knows you pretty well."

Brooklyn shrugs, "I don't know, I'm not good enough. I mean he's the Finn Wolfhard. The boy all the beautiful girls in my school gush about. I'm not beautiful. I'm not famous. I can't be his."

Sophia, sort of shocked by all this new information, replies, "Brooke, you don't have to worry about being good enough! Look at you! You are pretty and you are talented. Go get your man!"

Seconds after Sophia says this, Jenna Summers comes bursting through the restaurant doors, shopping bags in hand. "Mom?!" Brooklyn asks, worried that something is wrong.

"You got it!" Jenna shreiks. "What? What did I get?" Brooklyn asks. "The dancing gig! You have a contract to be in almost every Sia video! They just called me while I was at Ross and-" before Jenna can go on, Sophia basically tackles Brooklyn with excitement.

Brooklyn doesn't move or speak.

"I told them we'd have to film as soon as possible, and they said they were going to start tomorrow anyways! Brooklyn! You did it!" Jenna says, tears welling up in her eyes. Luckily there were only a few people in the resteraunt, so no one really looked.

Brooklyn doesn move or speak.

"Brooklyn, promise me that you will invite me to all your award shows, and that you will be with me when I watch the videos for the first time!"

The only thing Brooklyn can do is start crying and pull her mom and Sophia into a hug.

__

that's my bAbY

🎈