ALTERNATE ENDING

BROOKLYN SUMMERS held hands with her boyfriend on the red carpet

BROOKLYN SUMMERS held hands with her boyfriend on the red carpet. "I'm so nervous," She whispered.
"Don't be, the first one is always nerve racking. Just enjoy it." He says, smiling.
"Thanks, Jaeden."

As the two walked up to interviewers calling their names, Brooke held on to Jaeden's hand a little bit tighter.
"Hey you two lovebirds!" The young interview chrips. Brooke smiles at the man, giving a nice wave.

"So, how is your first red carpet going, Brooke?" He says, shoving the microphone at her.
"Awesome, I'm so fortunate to have my friends and boyfriend here."
"How did you two meet?" He asks.

"Well," Jaeden begins, "It all started last year, when we posted pictures of each other. Everyone went crazy asking is we were dating. We weren't actually, but it encouraged us to, and we couldn't be happier."

"Not to make things awkward, but there was some drama regarding those posts. Do you have any backstory?" The man asks.

"Well, Finn Wolfhard and I were friends, and he wasn't happy about the posts. He blocked us for no reason, really. Him and I were never dating. There was no reason for him to get mad. We haven't talked since." Brooklyn answers, being fearless.

The interviewer raises his eyebrows, "Really? Well thank you. I'm gonna let you guys go off and enjoy the night."
"Thanks so much!" Brooklyn says, hugging him.
"Yes, nice to meet you!" Jaeden says.

Brooklyn was so happy with life. She never needed Finn in the first place. She was glad he blocked her. There was no way they could have ever liked each other.

__

fun fact: this was originally how wrong number was supposed to end, with this story overlapping into 'dislike'.

🎈