twenty four

BROOKLYN SUMMERS was surrounded by her new best friends, with her passport in hand, having tears going down her face repeatedly

BROOKLYN SUMMERS was surrounded by her new best friends, with her passport in hand, having tears going down her face repeatedly. She couldn't stop, which made Sophia cry, then Jack, then Jeremy, and everyone else. She had never seen them cry. It was a weird feeling.

"We're gonna FaceTime, and text, and have a snap streak a-and.." Jack stuttered, as more tears formed in his eyes. "Jack, its only gonna be a few months." Brooklyn reassured, pulling Jack in a hug.

Next was Chosen, "I'm gonna miss you. You and I are the only sane people out of all of them." Brooke laughs into his shoulder as we hug, "You're right." Then, Chosen says something unexpected, "If Finn even talks bad about you, I'll rough him up for you."

Next came Jeremy, then Wyatt, and now Jaeden, "You're an awesome person, and nothing Finn says can tear you down. Thanks for being one of my greatest friends in only a few days. I love you, girl." Brooklyn wiped her tears as she pulled away from the hug. "I love you too."

Then finally came Sophia. "I don't know what I'm gonna do without you. You're the only girl that gets my Glee references." Brooklyn laughed and said, "Thanks Sophia, for being my first ever girl friend." "Ooo la la," Sophia laughed, but Brooklyn cut her off by saying, "You idiot."

"Zone three is now boarding." The lady said through the speaker. Jenna Summers is five feet away, smiling and waiting for her daughter to board with her daughter.

Brooklyn sighed, "No Finn I guess," Wyatt wrapped his left arm around her, "He's being bitchy. Don't worry about it." Brooklyn gave a fake smile and nodded. Then all the Losers and Brooklyn had one last huge group hug.

When they pulled apart, Brooklyn had mascara marks down her face. "B-Bye guys," She stuttered as she stepped towards her mom. The Losers waved back.

Brooklyn was waiting for someone to yell her name. She would turn around and Finn would be standing there, smiling. She would run up to him and hug him. But there was no Finn, and Brooklyn was now already on the plane waiting to take off.

A few people on the plane ride asked for a picture, which she was surprised about. How did they even recognize me? I have a wig on in the video? She thought.

She brushed off the thoughts and began to watch Glee. She was watching the part where Finn breaks up with Rachel in season 2, of course. She was rewatching the show for the third time, but that doesn't make it any less gut wrenching.

As the girl was about to cry, her mom nudged her and handsd her her phone. It was an article about the music video, praising it. But Brooklyn shrugged it off, she didn't feel like reading it.

The flight went by quick, even though it was 3 hours. Brooklyn was drowned in her thoughts the whole time. Most of them about Finn. Also about how she would have to go to school tomorrow and see Shay Evans.

__

this sucked??? idc

🎈