nineteen

BROOKLYN SUMMERS was finally done filming, and got to hang out with the cast again

BROOKLYN SUMMERS was finally done filming, and got to hang out with the cast again. She hadn't seen some of them for days - including Finn. They kept texting as much as they always did, but it wasn't the same. Because Brooklyn was keeping the whole music video a secret from him.

She wanted to tell him so badly, but she wanted to surprise him. The music video was coming out tomorrow, so she was going to tell him then.

She was meeting up with the whole cast today, and just Finn tomorrow. The only people who know, is her mom and Sophia. Brooklyn told them to keep quiet, and they both obeyed she assumed, since no one had found out.

The only thing she was excited for, going back to Idaho, is seeing Shay Evens. Shay is going to be totally shocked. The girl she's made fun of since elementary school now has a huge dancing gig, and is best friends with Finn Wolfhard.

Finn told Brooklyn, that since she is sticking around an extra four days, the cast will be more busy than her first few days with them. Brooklyn didn't mind. She just wanted to be with Finn.

Her and the Losers were meeting up at some bowling alley. Wyatt suggested they go there. He was really the only one who wanted to go there, but nobody had any better ideas. Brooklyn's mom dropped her off, and she was the first one there. She kinda just stuck around the outside entrance.

As she was waiting, she scrolled through Instagram. She had gained a bunch of followers ever since the Losers followed her, and even some hate. Finn earned her about this, though, so Brooke was just gonna have to live with it. And some girl named Ellie kept trying to befriend her, and some of the cast followed her, but she seemed annoying, so Brooklyn didn't reply.

Suddenly, something knocked Brooklyn's phone out of her hands and it landed face-up on the concrete. She looked up in terror to see some boy, grinning wickedly down at her.

Not knowing what to do, Brooke screamed. But the tall boy covered her mouth with his, and began pulling her hair. She shrieked in pain but no one could hear her. When Brooklyn began accepting her fate, someone pushed the boy to the ground. She looked around to see, Sophia, standing over him.

The boy ran off in horror, and Brooklyn embraced Sophia in a huge hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you-" "It was nothing. He deserved it. I couldn't let him do what he was about to do."

"Why would he target me?" Brooklyn asked, still shaking in fear, pulling away from the hug. "I don't know. But there's a lot of crackheads here, so just be careful." Sophia warned.

The rest of the Losers showed up, one by one. Sophia and Brooke didn't tell the boys about what happened, it was just too much. Finn was still absent from the group. "He's always late! I swear to God." Chosen says. Jeremy slaps him on the shoulder and says, "Don't swear to God! That's not okay!" Brooke laughed at an offended Jeremy, but still anxious about Finn.

A car pulled up in front of where the Loser's were standing. Brooke's face brightened as she watched the tall, curly-haired boy step out of the minivan. But her face dropped as she saw his expression: angry.

He stormed up to her, "Why didn't you tell me?!" He asked, demanding an answer. "T-Tell you w-what?" Brooke asked, innocently. "Don't play dumb! The music video?! When were you planning on telling me?!" He says, his voice rising with rage.

Brooklyn looked down in disappointment as she explained, "I wanted to surprise you when it came out, which is tomorrow actually." Finn rolled his eyes. "Why are you so upset?" Sophia asked, stepping in front of the scared girl.

"Since when are you defending her?! And, because she's been blowing me off, lying to me about where she was, and it's frustrating me! I thought we were best friends?!"

And at this moment, Finn knew he was wrong, because he made Brooklyn cry. She tried to wipe them away, but they came too fast. It was dead silent, you could only hear Jack try to calm her down.

"Go." Sophia demanded. "You guys are really on her side?" Finn asked, in disbelief. Jaeden and Wyatt stepped on opposite sides of Sophia, ganging up on Finn. "Go." Jaeden repeats.

Still not budging, Chosen decides to grab Finn by the collar and say the same word again, "Go." And finally getting the hint, Finn was gone.

But not for long.

__

the boy coming up and targeting Brooklyn is symbolizing that she nevee had a positive male in her life, since her brother and dad passed away.

🎈