1

Harry p.o.v

I was sitting on my 'bed' in my 'room' which was the cupboard under the stairs. While, I was sitting on my 'bed' I started to think about Neville. The way his nose crunches when he's thinking.

He knows almost every answer in Herbology. I'm guessing that, that is his favorite subject since he always participates during that class. I was to far into my thinking that I didn't even notice that Uncle Vernon was pounding on my door.

"Boy you better get your ass out here and cook us dinner!" I slowly get out of my bed and walk to my door and go to the kitchen to start dinner.

I was about half way through dinner when, I saw that the steak was a little burnt on the sides. I was scared about what Uncle Vernon and Dudley were going to do. I finished making dinner and set it out on the table waiting for the pigs ( Uncle Vernon and Dudley) and Aunt Petuina.

They where almost done when Dudley had to point out that the steak was just a little bit burnt.

"Boy! How dare you burn out food that we gradually give you! And that we give you a home to live in!" I started to back up into the closest wall to make myself smaller. I saw on the background that Dudley was smiling and laughing while, aunt Petunia looked amused by this.

Uncle Vernon dragged me out by my already to big shirt (which was Dudley's old shirt) and brought me to my room and then, started to repeatedly beat the ever living shit out of me. "A 'freak' like you deserved to die just like your parents did they probably didn't even want you." All I was thinking was ' help' and 'I love you Neville'.

As he was finishing up with the beating my back, was on fire and felt excruciating pain fill up my lower back to my neck. Hell not even my hair was saved.

When, it got too bad I blacked out completely.