16

Draco Pov

I am just blushing and then nod my head and they grin and I glare at Killian. And he just smiles back at me and goes and cuddles with his mate while, mine come over to me while smirking.

Fred is laying in my lap, since he is the more submissive one, and George is stroking his hair and wrapped around my side. I see mom taking pictures of me and and my mates and I blush more and mom coos at me.

"Mother would you please stop cooing and taking pictures when you can do that when Killian is pregnant." I smirk at him and he just blushes. And Killian eventually falls asleep in Neville's lap like a cat.

"Neville I know you won't hurt my brother but, if you do then I will not wait to cut off your balls and then cut off your dick so you can't use it anymore." As I told him this he paled and nods his head and I just smirk at his fear.

The next day

Killian pov

I woke up and then remembered that I fell asleep on Nev but, also my family is taking me shopping. I grounded at that but, I am also happy because I can finally get clothes that actually fit me.

We apperated to Digaion Alley to get some clothes and mom lead me to this weird store that had a potion bottle it looked like. But when we walked in it was so beautiful. I ran to the girl section hoping that my parents won't mind.

Mom nods at me and I picked out 12 dresses, 10 jeans, 13 dress shirts, 23 normal shirts, 2 packs of socks and underwear, 2 sets of robes, 1 winter coat, and lastly 4 skirts. And I was just a giggling mess.

Everyone was looking at me weird and I just smiles at them and Neville knew what I was thinking so when we got home I put on a little fashion show and we are dinner and slept.

Hey I'm sry it's short but I am updating like I said and I hope it's ok hopefully the next one is the blaise and Harry one. Love u all! And the song above is boy in luv by bts.