14

A.n. Before u read I want to thx u guys for all of the support that this book has gotten this I one of the first stories that I have ever written so THANK U!!! I love all of u!!!!

The next day

Killain pov

I woke up in someone's arms so I look to see a familiar and he is smirking down at me. At smile up at him and kiss his cheek and snuggle back into his arms.

I then fall asleep again and my dream was very scary. I walked to a so familiar door and I opened it wondering what was behind it. I open it and I find my mate laying down in bed with someone else. And I look closer and it is my brother!

"Oh hey Killian but Draco here is more than I would ever need in life and I don't love you. Did you actually think that I did? Who your right Draco, he is really greedy." Neville smirks at me and then kisses Draco while he is smirking too. I soon start to cry and then I keep on hearing my name being called.

I woke up with fright and everyone is staring at me and I just cry and cry and cry. Neville looks at me and then hugs me and I shove myself towards him and whisper to him.
"Please don't leave me for my brother." He gasps and then starts to cry with me.

Neville Pov

I was shocked that he would think something like that. I love him and only him not his brother! Never and I mean never will I leave him for someone else. I calm him down and we just still there in each others arms until Lucious cleared his throat.

"Killian do you mind telling us what your dream was about?" He nods and then tells them and I just brake down crying because that is to mean even for Voldemort to do ever! "I will and I mean never leave you ok?"
" Really? Even if I get in your nerves? " he smirks and giggles it's always good to see him happy.

"Yes even if you get in my nerves." We laugh and then we go down for lunch and eat. He nibbled on some apple sliced and drank some pumpkin juice. And I just stare at him because he is very adorable when he is eating and doing something that he either enjoys or that he loves doing.

Hey guys here's a very late update and I will try and update more. Ann's the song above is 'Super Psycho Love by: Simon Curtis '. Enjoy!!!