8

Killian pov

I take a deep breath and begin the story of what happened at my relatives. "At the young age of 4 I thought my name was freak and I went to school with my fat whale of a cousin who invented a game called Harry hunting with his friends and would chase me around until they either caught me or found me if I was hiding-" I could feel the tears start to form and I move closer to Neville. " and before I got my letter to Hogwarts I would sleep under the stairs in the cupboard. And they treated me like a house elf and Vernon and Dudley would do very nasty things to me along with Dumbledore when no one was looking or near. " I shudder at the thoughts of them.

"And pray tell us what they did?" My mom asks along with everyone else quietly. " Theywouldrapeme" I say as quick as I can because no feel disgusted. "What did you say?" " I said that they would rape me and I understand that if found out want a freaky mate and so who's only good for during cause he's disgusting. "

I now start to cry because I just told everyone that I was abused and rapped. My mom sons while running over to me hugging me and crying with me making me feel better. "Killian don't think like that like that please I don't want to see !y wonderful, caring brother hurt again and you have a wonderful mate and I think that if he agrees with me by the tears in his eyes."

I run over to him and cuddle him happy that he didn't get mad at me.

Tom pov

I'm going to kill those useless muggles if its the last thing I do!!! "Shall we go on a raid and do wrong to put wonderful prince?" I say with my signature dark smirk and tone.

"Yes but how would we toucher them?" " we could either have Remus have at them in a full moon or we can make them go through everything that you did? "

Killian pov

"I think we should do number two because then I can have some fun with this." I smirk a smirk that could beat the Dark Lords. "Then it's settled we shall make then go through everything that they did to you." I hear Neville growl on agreement not liking the fact that I was abused and shit like that.

Here's an update and I want to say thx u again for the zillionth time to this wonderful lady or woman amyl8690 because she helped me with the toucher ideas and helping me make this story better !!!!