12

Sirius Pov

As soon as I steeped foot into where my mate was a child who didn't look over the age of 16 was crying in me. "Does someone want to explain what, who, and how this happened?"

Sev and others look at me and I see a all to familiar warm chocolate Brown hair with blue icy eyes. "J-james? Is that really you?" He nods and I run over to him and hug him and cry. And I realize that the kid was still attached to me. So I hugged him as well. "Now Siri you can't freak out ok?" I nod and then I am shocked by what they say.

Severus pov

After Killian, gets comfy in my mate I told him what would break his heart. "You remember Killian right?" He nods " yes why though he was taken from his family when he was around one why?" It then clicks on his head that, the child he is holding is Killian.

"Oh my god Killian where have you been! I and your family missed you the most." " missed you to padfoot."

Killian pov

I look up at Sirius and he has a shocked face because I called him Padfoot. "How do you know that name?" I swallow and I stare at the ground scared to say anything else.
" well when I was another person we met and I called you Padfoot. "
"The only person that I can remember ever calling me that was Harry but I haven't seen him in a while." I smile at him cause he doesn't know that I was Harry.

"Well what would you do if you just said that to Harry?" He then looks at me and smiles evilly. "Oh Harry I'm happy you have a better family then before." " so do I. " I say getting off of his lap going to Neville.

"Aww you two are really adorable together." I blush and look at Sirius with evil in my eyes.
" so just like how you and Severusw are? " he blushes along with the other male and then jumps at me but I doge it and laugh when they landed on top of each other almost kissing.

An hey I'm back and this is to DeatheaterHufflepuff cuz they helped and suggested more and hallows a!is he feel better!