Chapter 1

I was friends with a kid named YoonBum, i knew he liked someone named Oh Sangwoo but we both shared the same interests so that meant we both liked him. I know he wanted Sangwoo to himself but he's a pretty shy dude, i don't mind. One day i was walking with him to Sangwoo's home, we..did a little "research". Anyways, when we got there Bum was trying his best to punch in the numbers for the lock but he got them wrong and we were really on the edge. "Bum! What's taking you so long?!" I said in a shaky but calm voice. "I-it won't open! I know i have the numbers right...the last one must be it.." He tried punching the numbers in again, at that moment a police car pulled up, "Hey, what're you two doing here? This is Oh Sangwoos house, who are you two?" Said the officer      "....."            Silence            "Uhm...w-we're his relelatives.." Bum broke the silence, "Y-Yeah! We're we're her- HIS! R-Reletives.." Damn you anxiety... "Oh, well have a good day!" Said officer...bum finally opened the door and pushed it open, he turned around and waved at them with a forced smile. The other officer in the car just watched..weird...creepy but understandable..We went inside and explored.
---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: AHHHHH!!! This is just the beginning tho! Well, it's a first and it's gonna get freaky later I'm excited for the next chapter! Are you? Well? Let's get some ideas! Tell me some adiveces and stuff but like...ye...ADIVCES WEEEEEEE!!