(1) A Great Decision

Y/n pov:
Today was the day, i am finally going to try for a job at big hit entertainment. This was my wish from since I can remember, I just hope I do a good job.
Time skip: you are now inside big hit entertainment
OMG I can't believe I am here, this is so amazing.
"Ok, could y/n please follow me for your audition" the secretary said as she waited for me.
I got up and began following her. She lead me to a big room that was completely white and had three chairs inside, "ok well good luck sweetie" the secretary that looked to be in her early 30's said as she waved farewell and took her leave. I watched as she walked away, she was a tall women that had short brown hair, she had curves on her sides and a well toned torso but you could tell she did not have abs, she had green eyes that seemed to sparkle and a welcoming ora.
I sat there just thinking, thinking of nothing much when a man walked through the door located across from the one i came through, "hello y/n, if you would come with me please" he said with a calm, deep voice.
I started to follow him, while we were walking I got to examine him. He had broad shoulders and high cheek bones, his chest was quite toned and it was obvious that he went to the gym. His hair was short and black, he had it neatly brushed back and he had brown eyes that reminds you of chocolate. He also wore black jeans and a dress shirt. By the way he looked he must be a important person.
(Just imagine him without glasses)

We stopped walking down the long hallway once we reached a large door that had a sign on it saying "recording studio"

We stopped walking down the long hallway once we reached a large door that had a sign on it saying "recording studio". My heart beat began to pick up and my palms began to sweat, this was actually happening.

"Ok so my name is Daniel but everyone calls me dan" the man that walked me here said
"Ok"
"To start off what song did you want to sing?"he asked tilting his head to the side which made him look really cute
"I was thinking pretty girl"
"Great choice, I think that song will suit you well"he says with enthusiasm.
(A/n I forgot to mention dan is 24)

Skip to when the song is done:
"OMG, that was amazing, your voice is so amazing!" Dan practically yelled while jumping around me
"T-thank you" I stuttered
"Ok I just have to go talk with my boss and I will tell you what's happening, ok? " he asked with a now calmed down tone
"Yep, that's ok"
Time skip cause I am to lazy: you and b/f got the job and are now in a band together called moon, b/f's stage name is artemis and yours is Luna.
"OMG, I can't believe we got the job!" I yelled as soon as we get out.
"I know right were going to be k-pop stars!" B/f yelled
We both go back to our hotel to tell my brother and sister.
Once we told them they were so happy for us. My sister kept congratulating us and my brother wouldn't stop hugging me
Time skip to next day:
Today we are moving in to our new dorms, it's so exciting.
Once we were unpacked we went to go find dan.
Once we found him he said he would give us a tour of the studio, we got to meet all that work here which was really fun but then dan said we could meet BTS, me and b/f started to fan-girl, BTS was our all time favourite band.
B/f's all time bias was kookie and mine was v, v was so amazing and inspiring. His deep voice was so relaxing and his silly and fun personality was what made me so determined to make people smile. I was so excited that I felt like I was going to pass out.
We all came to a dorm door that read BTS, omg we where about to meet BTS, a smile made its way on my face going from right to left ear. I looked over at b/f and she had a huge smile on as well.
Dan aka knocked on the door and a couple of seconds later rap monster opened the door, he was wearing a black hoodie and blue pyjama pants.

A/n: I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, thanks for reading 😸😺😸😺
Word count: 779