(5) First day on the job

Review:
He walked away with kookie as me and b/f walked back into our dorm, both of our faces were as red as tomatoes.
I guess that will be a regular thing with Tae I say in my mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night I slept peacefully, my dreams were all about Tae.
When I woke up I saw b/f sitting up on her bed, I assume she is writing about what happened last night in her diary.
The blankets on my bed were so warm and welcoming. I never want to get out of them (me every day), I just want to sleep all day.
The thought was appealing, but then I remember this is our first day of work.
Today we got to use the recording and dance studio's.
We had already made some songs and had a few dance moves.
Time skip we are both now in the recording studio:
We were finally at the recording studio, we are both excited and nervous.
We were both sitting on the chairs in the waiting area, we had to wait for them to get everything set up.
I was wearing

(Just imagine them without the hoodie if you want)

B/f was wearing

Everything was now set up, we both now were standing in the middle right I front of the microphones

We began to sing our new song.
Once we were done everyone clapped, I still couldn't believe our dream came true.
Now all we had to do was go to the dance studio and make a dance to match the song. The way to get there from here was a long hallway and the room on the left. On the way there we past j-hope and jimin. The two boys were jumping with joy, they kept repeating that they were so proud of us and that we would do great. J-hope offered me rap lessons and jimin offered us dance lessons. We gladly accepted both, we finally reached the dance studio. It was a large room with wooden floor, the walls were white and there were two large mirrors located on both the left and right sides of the room. B/f ran past me and straight to the pole connected to the mirror, she began to do warm ups for her less and arms.
After we worked on our dance we headed back to our dorm, both of us were extremely tired from all the work we had done.
When we entered the room I fell on my bed instantly, sleep began to take over my body, that is till in till I was awoken by a very over excited twin brother jumping on my chest and giving me a bone crushing hug.
"OMG, how was your first day?, wait no I already know, it was great, did you meet any other k-pop idols yet?" He trampled me with questions
"Okay, okay, calm done your going to crush her" my older sister aka savour said while piling him off me.
"T-thank you" I say out of breath.
"Ok, one yes today was good but we are both extremely tired, two yes we meet BTS and several others"
"Wow really, is Jin as good as he looks, is his cooking really that good, does he really act like a mother?" My sister basically yelled while shaking me back and forth.
"Yes, yes and yes"
After that happened we all went to a Korean BBQ restaurant.
When we finished our food, we decided to go for a walk through the park.
(A/n forgot to say your brothers name is Jace and your sisters is Georgia)
Jace was on my left side and b/f was on my right side, Georgia likes to walk by herself so she walked ahead of us.
"Tonight was so fun thanks for eating with us" I say while looking off into the sky, the night sky was full of bright little stars. We where now walking back to big hit, jace and Georgia both lived together in a apartment that was not that far from big hit.
Once we parted ways b/f and I headed back to our dorm.
I ran to my bed a landed head first on my pillow, once my eyes were closed I was out like a light.
B/f pov:
I looked over to my best friend, she was surrounded by her pillows and blankets. Her face was so cute when she slept it was hard to stop the urge of squishing her cheeks.
Lately we have been working so hard, she must be extremely tired, she was constantly running around getting everything in order, most of the time she didn't stop till about 12:00 in the morning. I am worried about her, she is overworking herself and that Leeds to her being exhausted like this. She does so much for others, I wish there was something I could do to help.
That's when it hit me, taehyung is the one that calms her down and keeps her relaxed.
It was settled, tomorrow I will see if he can take her somewhere and make sure she relaxes even if it's just for a day.
I did my nightly routine, and hoped into bed.
It was settled y/n will have a great day tomorrow and finally get some rest.
I drift off into sleep once my mind is sure y/n will be ok.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:911
Thanks for reading guys I hope you enjoyed it. please vote and comment
See yah 😜🙂😘