(2) An Amazing Day

Review:
I looked over at b/f and she had a huge smile on as well.
Dan knocked on the door and a couple of seconds later rap monster opened the door, he was wearing a black hoodie and blue pyjama pants.......
~~~~~~~~~~
There stood rap monster with bed hair and ruffled clothes, his eyes were half open and had purple/blue bags under them.
"Oh, hello you must be y/n and b/f from moon" he said while rubbing his eye.
"A-ah yah, I am b/f" b/f stuttered while she started to go all shy
"I-I am y-y/n , n-nice to m-meet you" I say while looking up at him.
He looked back down at us and smiled
"Don't worry girls we don't bite, there's no need to be shy" he said while patting us both on the head.
We both blush and nod.
He then opens the door to the large dorm, it was mostly white and black, it seemed this was the living room, which then lead to the small kitchen.
There were 5 rooms which I assume 4 were for the guys and one was the bathroom. All the boys must share a room except for SUGA cause everyone knows to not wake the beast.
"I will be back girls , just got to go wake them up" he began as he walked to one of the rooms
"Oh that's ok you don't have to" I say while shaking my hands
" no it's ok we are meant to get up now anyway, we had our afternoon nap" he said with a smile
He came back in a couple of minutes with Jin and jimin beside him.
"The rest will be out in a second" he says while pointing to the doors
My eyes then landed on jimin and Jin, OMG, so cute.
"Ok so this is Jin..." He says while pointing at Jin
"And this is jimin" he points at jimin.
Jin was wearing a plain pink shirt with white pyjama paints, his hair was all messed up and his eyes where still half closed.
Jimin was wearing a oversized brown sweeter and black knee high pants, his hair was held back with a clip and his eyes were now open unlike the boy beside him.
"So cute" jimin yelled as he hugs you and b/f.
"Aww thank you, your so cute" you and b/f say at the same time.
Jin came up to you both and pats you and b/f on the head then walks to the kitchen which I assume was to go get some water.
The next boys to come out of there room were j-hope and SUGA.
J-hope came running towards you both and tackles you both to the ground.
"OMG, you both are so cute" he yells while squishing our checks.
We both blush and smiled at him.
J-hope was wearing a black shirt and white pyjama pants.
SUGA then came up to you both, he patted you both on the head and then squished your cheek, he then started to poke you.
"So squishy, I like you already" he says while giving you a slight hug.
I blushed as he said that, they both stood beside rap monster while he said there names, "this is j-hope( points to j-hope ) and this is SUGA (points to SUGA).
They both walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water.
Then kookie and V came out.
Rap monster introduced them and they both came over to you, your heart stops for a moment when you and V made eye contact.
He was even more handsome in person.his messy bed hair was pushed back by a headband so you could see all his handsome features. His brown eyes where looking you up and down, scanning you. Kookie on the other hand was staring at b/f. He walks towards you while kookie walks towards b/f .
He suddenly tackles me in a hug.
The blush on your cheeks made you look like a tomato.
"You look so cute" you says while rubbing his cheek on yours
"T-t-thank you o-oppa-a"I mentally curse at myself for stuttering in front of the Kim taehyung
"Aww, your so adorable" he said as he hugs me tighter
"Anyway I am V but you can call me Tae"
"And I am jungkook but you can call me kookie"
Time skip we all decided to go to a cafe to get to know each other:
All the boys were wearing face masks so they are not recognise, b/f was wearing a brown shirt with a pink coat, she had here long f/h/c ( just pretend she has long hair if she doesn't and f/h/c means friends hair colour) in two piggy tails

"You look so cute" you says while rubbing his cheek on yours"T-t-thank you o-oppa-a"I mentally curse at myself for stuttering in front of  the Kim taehyung "Aww, your so adorable" he said as he hugs me tighter "Anyway I am V but you can call me Ta...

I was wearing a pink sweater with a brown beanie I also had a flower necklace

(Just pretend she has your hair and eyes)

You all get into the cafe and take a seat

Jin Rap monster
J-hope. Jimin
SUGA V
Kookie. Y/n
B/f

"So y/n and b/f your both from the new band, moon right?" SUGA asked us both
"Yeah and we just moved in today actually" b/f said with a small grin.
Time skip we are all walking back to the dorms:
"Ok, well this is our stop" I say while stopping in front of a door that says moon
"Today was really fun, I hope we can spend more time together" Jin said while patting you both on the head.
"Yeah!, that would be great" we both say with a smile.
All of BTS apart from V had walked back to there dorm, there he was standing in front of me with his famous box smile.
A blush was present on my face.
He walked towards me and placed his hand on my cheek, the warmth from his hand added to the heat in my cheeks.
"Today was great, I hope you sleep well princess" his says with a tint of pink visible on his cheeks.
And with that he left, I was just standing there dumbfound, processing what just happened.
I decided he said that cause he thinks I am "cute", he probably just thinks I look like a little kid.
Oh well, at least I got to meet him and the rest of BTS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter, I had a little bit of writers block so I think it's not that great but I hoped you enjoyed it!!! 😺😸😺😸😺😸
Word count:1110