(3) Getting To Know You

Today you and tae decided to go to a carnival (just the two of you)

Me and tae were just walking around trying to find a good ride to go on, we both stopped when we came across a ride that looked just like a long stick with two pods that you sit in on the top and bottom of it. We decided we would try it. Once we got on a wave of regret washed over me, this ride was so tall you could see all the way across the carnival. We were both in the bottom pod.
The pod began to go backwards and then up till we reach the top, suddenly it went straight forward to the bottom then it went all the way back up.
This was so terrifying, I am gripping to tae like my life depends on it. He just laughed and hugged me so I would calm down.
Once the ride was over I made my way out of the pod, well attempted, my legs were so wobbly they were like jelly.
The whole day me and tae went around the park going on ever ride in sight.
We then ended up getting ice cream and sitting on a bench in front of a lake.
This moment was so perfect, I couldn't believe it.
"So what are your hobbies?" Tae asked
"Well I like to sing and dance as you already know, I also like to draw, oh and play the piano and violin. What about you what are your hobbies?" I reply with a smile and tint of pink on my cheeks
" well I like drawing as well,,um I play the saxophone and I love to eat jin's food" he says with a lot of excitement
"Oh also I like that your so cute and that you have such cubby cheeks" he says while pinching my cheeks
"U-um thank y-you"
After that we went back to the dorms.
When we entered the dorms tae invited b/f and me to dinner with BTS.
We gladly accepted.
He told us that they would meets us at outside our dorm at 6:30.
We both started to get ready I wore a long white button up shirt with a black skirt and red/brown scarf.

B/f wore a light pink shirt with a blue skirt and a red ribbon in her hair. She also had a light brown jacket on.

Once we were done getting ready there was a knock on the door

Once we were done getting ready there was a knock on the door. I opened it and standing there was non other than BTS.
We made our way to a simple place that did Korean barbecue.
After we ate we all decided to go get ice cream and go for a walk in the park near by.
I was walking beside tae while b/f walked beside me with kookie beside her. Tonight was actually quite cold  so there was frost on the lake and trees. I wrapped my arms around myself because the cold was begining to get the better of me. Tae must have noticed this because he put his arm around me and pulled me to his chest. He was wearing a plain black shirt and blue denim jumper. The warmth of his body was spreading to mine, I instantly felt warmer, I looked over at b/f to see that kookie did the same to her.
I looked up to his brown eyes to find them staring back down at me. The glow from the moon light reflected of his eyes which made it look like they were sparkling, there was a small tint of pink on his cheeks but he still had that box smile on.
We all got back to the dorms, the boys insisted on walking us back to our dorm, and they wouldn't take no from an answer. We finally reached our dorm and said good night to the boys. I was about to close the door when tae stops me, I look up at him with red cheeks and a shy smile. "Can I help you tae?" I ask
"I um just wanted to say I hoped you liked today" he says with a smile plastered on his face.
"Yes, it was so fun, I love spending time with you" I reply.
He bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek, both of our faces went red. He just gave me another smile and walked off. Today was the best day ever.

A/n: I hope you like this chapter, but it's kinda bad cause I had writers block.
Word count:773