(4) Spending Time With My New Bff's

Review:
I was about to close the door when tae stops me, I look up at him with red cheeks and a shy smile. "Can I help you tae?" I ask
"I um just wanted to say I hoped you liked today" he says with a smile plastered on his face.
"Yes, it was so fun, I love spending time with you" I reply.
He bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek, both of our faces went red. He just gave me another smile and walked off. Today was the best
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went back inside the dorm and fell to my knees, I was a blushing mess. B/f saw my dumbfounded face and rushed to my side. "What happened, are you ok!" She practically shouted at me. B/f was the overprotective type, she was just a couple of months older but she acted like my second mother.
"Yeah yeah , I am fine" I say while trying to wave her away.
She just stared at me for about one minute, then she grabbed my wrist, quite tight actually, and pulled me to our couch. Our dorm had one bedroom, a bathroom, small kitchen and a tiny lounge room. Our shared bed room was quite large, it had two beds, one on each side of the room and styled the way we wanted it to be.
(This is your side)

(This is b/f's side)

We be both took a seat on the couch and began to talk

Once I told her what happened she was jumping around screaming

"I can't believe this, your all time crush/role model just gave you a kiss on the cheek!" She yelled so loud that I think my ear drums were going to burst.
"Ok ok, calm down, it's getting late and I want to sleep" I say holding back a yawn.
Time skip it is now morning:
The hole night Tae was on my mind and in my dreams.
I unfortunately woke up at the early hour of 5:00am. I couldn't get back to sleep Tae was on my mind, actually the only thing on my mind.
I decided to sit on the couch and go through my Facebook and snapchat account. By the time I had finished that it was 7:30am. B/f also had woken up now, she came out in a old long sleeve grey shirt and black sweet pants. After doing our morning routine we heard a knock on the door.
B/f went to answer the door while I walked over to the coffee machine (can't live without coffee). B/f came over to me saying that it was kookie asking us if we wanted to go to the mall today. We obviously agreed. Once we had everything we went with the boys to there car.
The drive was short and enjoyable, I sat next to Tae and b/f while kookie sat next to her, on the inside I was being the fan girl I am.
Once we arrived we all ran to our favourite shops. Me and b/f ran to star bucks to by coffee.
The hole day we walked around with BTS, we went in a bunch of different shops,and had lots of fun.
It turns out we had lots in common.
Our shopping trip had now come to an end, we all began to make our way back to the car.
Once we got outside Tae grabbed hold of my hand, I just assumed it was out of a friendly manner so I in twined my fingers with his. His long fingers were warm and soft. There was a blush present on my face which was obviously from the contact, but there was also a tint of pink on his, but he just thinks of me as a friend, right?
Time skip we are know back at the dorms:
The boys insisted on walking us to our dorm once again, we didn't refuse because we liked there company.
I glance over at b/f to see that kookie had giving her a small kiss on the cheek. My fan girl instincts were kicking in and I couldn't help but were a small grin.
I turn back around to see Tae standing there.
"Oh, hi Tae" I say
"Hi y/n" he replies
"Well good night" I say
"Good night" he says with his famous box smile.
He then bent down again and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
He walked away with kookie as me and b/f walked back into our dorm, both of our faces were as red as tomatoes.
I guess that will be a regular thing with Tae I say in my mind.
A small smile creeps up on my lips, maybe he does feel the same way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: I hope you liked this chapter and that you vote and comment, thanks for reading 😘😝😜
Word count:833