(6) A day to relax

Review:
I did my nightly routine, and hoped into bed.
It was settled y/n will have a great day tomorrow and finally get some rest.
I drift off into sleep once my mind is sure y/n will be ok.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
B/f pov:
Ok today was the day, I was going to the dorm BTS is staying in.
Today I was going to get V to make sure y/n will relax and stay calm.
I made it to the door, first I knocked softly, when there was no reply I knocked a little harder.
The door swung open and there was kookie standing in front of me. There was a small smile on his face although it was obvious he just woke up, his eyes had purple/blue bags underneath and his hair was sticking in all directions.
"What do you call that, I was standing here knocking for so long!!" My voice echoed through the walls.
"Argh, never mind, can you get taehyung?"
"Yeah sure" was his reply, the strangest thing was he had a smile on the whole time.
Shaking it off I came back to reality. Stepping inside I noticed how .... Clean it was.
I was shaken back to reality again but by tae this time, there he stood in front of me all dressed and ready for the day.
"Hey, tae" I smiled up to him (both you guys are shorter than tae and Kookie)
"Hey, b/f what's up?" He smiled back
"Oh yeah that's right, I wanted you to spend the day with y/n" I remembered
" she has been so stressed, I just wanted her to spend time with someone and relax today but I'm so busy, so can you do it?" I questioned.
"I'd love that"
"Great so she is asleep right now but can you come over around 11?"
"yeah that's a perfect time" he replied happy.
After that I left for our dorm to wake sleeping beauty
~ Time skip ~
Y/N pov:
After being told the whole plan about hanging with tae today I rushed to the bathroom to take a warm bath with rose petals cause why not.
After I finished bathing I applied a little makeup and got dressed into
(With a what ever colour shirt)

After I finished bathing I applied a little makeup and got dressed into(With a what ever colour shirt)

And put these shoes on

After my outfit was complete I began to work on my hair

Running towards the kitchen and frantically grabbing my food and keys, I made my way to the door

"Are you going now?" Asked b/f
"Yeah I thought I would be ready earlier so we can do more stuff" I smiled (it's 10:40).
~ Time skip~
"So where are we going tae?" I ask while we make our way down the cement pathway.
"We are going to the movies!" He says jumping up and down
"Cool, what will we see though?"
"Ummm..... Let's see dead pool 2!"
"That sounds fun"
We both run into the cinema with grins spread across our faces.
"Y/n" says a familiar voice
You turn to see your other best friends Angel, latishia, Ka-Shia and Sherneeta.
"Guys! I can't believe your here!" You run and tackle them in a bear hug (🐻 rah I'm a bear...... Any way)
"Well we moved here 2 days ago, it just wasn't the same without you and b/f" stated Ka-Shia
"I'm so happy your here" you squeal while hugging them tighter
*cough*
"Oh, yeah guys this is Kim taehyung, tae this is (takes deep breath), Angel the eldest and mother of the group, this is latishia she is the maknae and the drama queen of the group, this is Ka-Shia she is the second eldest and super smart and last Sherneeta the second youngest and irritating person that will take your pocky so don't let your guard down"
( the order goes: latishia, Sherneeta,b/f, y/n, Ka-Shia then Angel)
"Omg that was one time!" Sherneeta yells while chasing me around the room.
Tae just nods in understanding
"Any way what movie are you guys seeing" Angel says
" we're seeing dead pool 2!" Tae waves his hands in the air while jumping up and down
"What a coincidence, so are we" latishia smiles.
~time skip~
"That movie was so cool!" I squeal
"Yeah but not as cool as me, right" tae smirks
"Hmmm......nah the movie was better"
"Whattttttt, y/n's so mean, wahhhhhhh!" He fake (fakeu) cry's
"Just kidding, your the coolest"
"Ummm guys were still here yah know" says Angel
"Yeah, let's go get ice-cream!" I yell while running to an ice-cream van
"Hi sir, can I have a f/f (favourite flavour) ice-cream please" I say like a five year old
"Coming right up"
"Here you are young lady" he says while handing you a f/f ice-cream
"Yay, here is five dollars, please keep the change"
"Thank you young miss"
After everyone ate there ice-cream you all decided to take your leave and go home.
Once you and tae reached big hit you both said your goodbyes and went opposite ways.
You drop on your bed and sigh, 'what to do now', you thought. Suddenly you get a text, reaching for your phone you saw it was from Angel.
Mother jinnie- 'Hi, today was so much fun, we should do it more often'
Y/n- 'Yeah, it was so fun but I don't know if we will have much spare time now that we're working on producing a album'
Mother jinnie- 'Yeah......we will just have to wait till you both get free time, oh well'-Angel
Y/n- 'Sorry, but whenever we have free time we will tell you'
Mother jinnie- 'Thanks, sorry but I have to go latishia is chasing Sherneeta with a guitar cause she took her Pocky'
Y/n- 'That's ok, please stay safe remember what happened last time someone messed with neeta's pocky'
*both shiver*
( Sherneeta- neeta, latishia-tish, Ka-Shia- shia, Angel-jinnie)
Mother jinnie- 'Will do, bye❤️'
Y/n- 'Bye❤️'
After I finished texting Angel and checking random social media it was 6:00pm which meant diner time, normally we would eat later but because of our new schedule we had to do everything earlier. Once I reached the kitchen I saw b/f already eating instant ramen.
"What is this, huh where is mine?" I ask acting scary
"Well the thing is I made it but then kinda lost it" she replies
" how did you loose it?"
" it got lost in my stomach"
We just both start laughing, b/f can make the weirdest jokes but still make you laugh.
When we both finished eating and doing our nightly routine it was time for bed. Getting under the covers was like being welcomed into a warm hug, rolling around with my big teddy made it even better, it was the perfect formula for a good nights sleep.
"Night y/n, I hope you had an awesome day"
" yeah I did and it's all thanks to you, thank you" you thanked her
"Good night sleep tight dream about kookie all night" I teased her
Her face became a whole new shade of red and I could practically feel the heat from her cheeks and ears from here.
"Yeah yeah what ever go to sleep" she answer
"Fine" I whine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry this took so long it's because I had so much to do at school and what ever free time I had was pretty much spent on work. Any way I hope you liked the chapter. I have decided to dedicate this fan fic to my best friends that are also Korea boo's. I would also like to thank my friend Angel for making the cover of this fan fic, thanks jinnie
Word count: 1304 Yay!!😀😄🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉