Nekoten, the fourth school

Dedicated to Winona Laura Horowitz

Winona Ryder as Lydia Deetz

.

.

Disclaimer: this is a non-profit fanfiction that does not attempt to infringe the rights of those who have legal ownership of the franchises: Beetlejuice, Harry Potter and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

.

.

LYDIA DEETZ AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE

Chapter 1: Nekoten, the fourth school

.

Set in the heart of Tokyo but hidden from all the muggles by magic, is the school of magic and sorcery for Youkais and witches Nekoten. Unlike Hogwarts, the school looks like a former muggle school dating back to the 1970s. Victorian wooden structures join together in harmony with classic Japanese structures. By means of a spell, the cherry blossoms are in bloom all year round and other trees, thanks to magic, show their leaves with the colours that suit them best.

In a school setting, a list of students who will go to Hogwarts is listed. The principal of the school. Nekomata Byakusetsu (in her human form) is flanked by the strict vice-principal Rokuro kukubi.

"You can start Ayanami Sensei," says vice-director Rokuro Kukubi.

"Sei, Hikawa Juri, Kojika Yuuto, Takamizawa Ritsu, Kansuke, Roze Alba and Percy."

"Matsuya Tsukiko, Sasahara Natsuki, Nanami, Aoba Koo, Shosoin Sasana, Shosoin Mayu, Kitty, Branham Sylvia, Blair, Eris, Melwin, Ballard Kit, Yuki, Maya, Kimy, Nao, Miyabi, Kyoukya Eaeriaea, Yayoi Shiraishi, Kurona, Himari, Jessica, Ichigo Momomiya, Kate, Jen and Deetz Lydia."

Several of the students began to murmur among themselves.

"Silence!" the vice-director ordered.

"The reason why only one type of youkais has been selected is because Westerners may feel confused and intimidated by the vast number of youkais in Japan," said Principal Byakusetsu. "Remember that this trip is to study whether it is feasible to establish relationships with the magical world of the West. As for Miss Deetz and her companion, I would remind you that they are special cases."

No one was displeased at the last thing the director said, and Lydia was thrilled that she would finally meet her friends again, not suspecting that at the time, one of them named Harry Potter, had a nightmare when a magician named Voldemort killed a Muggle in the presence of another nicknamed Wormtail.

.

.

Lydia and her companions were camping in the afternoon after a long journey, when the girl received the Prophet Diary (a backward edition). She learned of the commotion at the stadium during the quidditch World Cup, and was concerned about the report of the multitude of corpses reported in the newspaper.

"Rita Skeeter lies" that's all Ayanami Sensei said to Lydia. The girl, although she could not get any more information from her teacher, had no reason to doubt her, since Sensei was always right with what she said, as if she possessed an omniscient mind.

.

.

When the evening arrived at Hogwarts, Dumbledore told the students that the Three Wizards Tournament would be held there, and that an extra school would also participate in an exceptional way: the College of Magic and Sorcery for Youkais and Wizards: Nekoten. He also indicated that the age limit for participation in the tournament would not apply to members of the Japanese Magic College.