Prolouge

Hi , my name is Audrey Kris Wolfbane but I'm more commonly known as Princess Kris. Yeah I'm a princess like in those cliche novels, and guess what? . I'm also magical, yes magical. I belong to a hidden race called shifters of I am a special and rare kind. Now I'm not gonna tell you everything yet cause it wouldn't be a good story if you know every thing right away.  Yes this is a story , more specifically MY story, and a rather weird one too.

     Anyway I'm 14 nearly 15 or ( or rather was when it all began). I'm beautiful not trying to be narcissistic or anything but it's true now I'm not gonna describe myself that'll be left for further into the story ok. Anyway I've lived in an orphanage from when I was a few months old, with only a blanket and letter with my name and date of birth , like most of the other children i had been left on the porch with unknown past or info.
      Although as adorable as I was, for some reason I wasn't adopted and was restricted from ever leaving the orphanage so right from when I was left there till a few days from turning 15 I had never gone to school or left the confines of the orphanage and the forest surrounding it. So for some reason a few days before my 15th birthday I was allowed to go to school which triggered a  rather odd series of events which is where my story kinda begins.

    WORD OF THE CHAPTER

Shifters:- Magical,mystical,NOT extinct magical begins that can morph into their spirit animals. They are different species of shifters but the most common and mains are:- Wolves, birds,horses ,and so so. Spirit animals have minds of their own and are like people living inside of their spirit bonds , capable of influencing  descions, so Shifters must learn to must learn to communicate with their spirit animals.

Sup . It's me (the author ,duh if you're wondering) anyway I hope you like this so far . P.S the will be more explanations at the end of each chapter. P.P.S 263 words I suppose that's okay for an amateur🤔🤔🤔😐😐😐😑😑😶😶🙄🙄🙄. Byyyyyyyeeeeee🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗.

   Date :- Monday 2nd September 2019
    Time:- 2:14 Nigerian time
    Number of words:- 450

So hi this is the first edited chapter, I left the original A/N for sentimental reasons i guess . I would like feed back and constructive critism cuz I would like to improve my writing. Ok..., that's it I guess.

   Byeeee 😋😋😋😘😘😗😗😗