Not an Update

I'm sorry I'm going to disappear for the next few months, Jss3 is demonic but before that, I have a message for my sis(no it isn't her birthday).

Shout out to Turq_todiella15 *I hope I got it right*. Anyways I'm incredibly proud of my amazeballz sister for being awesome taking first place in all of the competitions she participated in , in today's Talent Hunt and leaving other ppl in the dust *yeesh chopit*. And looking selzy while at it.
I wove her very much and I'm cool proud *wipes imaginary tear from eye* , my big sis is AWESOME!!!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😋😋😋😋.

Now on a completely unrelated note, I choose this story cause it's my most popular with btw thanks awesome readers 😗😗😘😘😘 wove you, and to announce something important. I have to disappear of the face of the earth *wattpad* Because of BECE 😭😭😭😭😭 one demonic exam Jss3 are forced to take to move on to SS1 and I prefer not to repeat so to stop distraction I'm leaving for a bit some ppl may be able to multi task but temptation *books* are my weakness .

So yeah pray for me cause *tofiakwa* if I fail that is the end of wattpad for me *tofiakwa*. And theamazeballz ppl who read my books😘😘😘😘😘😘 so look, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

*Tries to walk majestically out, proceeds to trip over air cough*like normal* falls on face, regathees my schist and runs out cackling madly* see ya suckers.

P.S
There was an event in school today .
P.P.S
I dunno if I mentioned I'm Nigerian and the way we speak as you maybe can see is just......😐😐😑😑😑😑😑😑😑🤔*shrug* razz shaaaa and there are no typos says pretty much how we say some stuff......, well the chichren shaaa.

P.P.P.S
Wat does P.S mean anyway

Old stupid pic I will take down in like......., a few hours it srsly embarrasing I look so ..........,