Chapter 4 part one

"Tom?, tom,tom,tom,tom,tom,TOM WAKE UP"
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh I screamed falling off the bed struggling with the blankets I got caught in, finally I pulled them off and glared accusingly at a snickering Audrey.
"What you do that for?"I asked a bit snappingly, but immediate regretted it as Audrey's expression changed from slightly gleeful to worried and scared.
"I didn't mean that, what's wrong? ,your dreams again ?"I asked knowing Audrey suffered from nightmares that she never told me about ,they always left her shaken so I never asked instead I just comforted her.
She shook her head signaling it wasn't a dream so I stood up and crept back to the bed taking a  Flashlight with me.

Once he was seated Audrey opened her mouth and said
"What am I going to wear?"
My mouth fell open in shock and I was speechless😲😲😲😕😕😕😖😖😖😖 (if you can imagine Tom's face right now you've got Talent ha) .

Finally my speech returned to me
"Are you............., oh my God words cannot describe what I feel right now , why would you wake me up at 2:30..."
"5:25"

"Whatever,  the point is how could , WHY would you wake me up just to ask about what you want to wear "I hissed at her enraged

"Well it's just..... , I don't know forget about it maybe I shouldn't go tomorrow, sorry for waking you up" muttered Audrey looking a bit downcast and worried , her expression made my anger melt away and I sighed giving in.

"No, don't worry I'll help you there's no way your gonna miss your first day of school " I said with a determined tone then stood up motioning for  to do the same.

"Lead me to the clothes" I said offering Audrey my hand which she took grinning at my and led me to her wardrobe.
Oh no what have I gotten myself into......

                                                                         1 hour later

Finally we found the perfect outfit for both of us
For Audrey
Skinny jeans, red top that said (PRINCESS 💝),black sweater
For tom
Blue jeans ,black tee-shirt ,with a leather jacket.

You may wonder why It took so long to pick that out, the answer is that most of the time they were talking and joking around.

"Hey drey, what time is it ?"I asked nonchalantly
"6:27" said Audrey
"Sheesh, you're like a human cloc....., Wait 6:27??!!!!!"I exclaimed practically vaulting off the floor as if I had been electrified.
I raced to the bathroom, grabbing my clothes as I went and had a quick shower, brushed my teeth ,wore my clothes. Opened the door walking out and at the same time trying to tie my converse.

"Where is my school bag?"I yelled, liking around frantically and sighing in relief as Audrey handed my bag to me.
"What's  the...?"
"6:57" interrupted Audrey
I grabbed Audrey's hand as we rushed downstairs,  grabbing some toast on the way, when half way through the forest.....
"Drey, where's your inhaler?"I asked coming to an abrupt stop.
"Uhhhhhhh....."
I sighed
"Go get it" I ordered knowing that she hated carrying It around even though it was for her allergies.
A few minutes later she was back, and we continued our sprint to school.

Word of the chapter
NONE

I apologize for those of you who expected a word of the chapter, but this chapter is split into three part, I don't know how this chapter is but I hope you enjoy it cause an update was really needed aside from the fact of my sister scolding me on the importance of the updating.🤗🤗E out.