Chapter4 part 3

Meanwhile

      Of course we got late to class. After we stopped at our lockers tom led me to our first class,which was unfortunately history as I mentioned before. My stomach twisted uncomfortably   , and as soon as we stepped into the class we were once more the subject of attention (although I'm pretty sure I worded that wrongly).

     For quite some time we were stared at , even by the teacher, finally she snapped out of her daze and cleared her throat bringing back some of the students attention.

      She turned and smiled warmly at me, 
"Hello my name is Miss Ann Dock " she said bringing out her hand to shake mine. Miss Anna had slate gray eyes, pale complexion, nice figure and dark blonde hair put in a bunch on top of her head. She was really pretty and wore a black skirt and white button up shirt.

    I shook her hand and turned to face the class but not before giving an acknowledging nod to tom, who returned it.

"Okay so everyone this is our new student Audrey Kristine Wolfbane
"Actually it's just Kris and everyone calls me Audrey " I interrupted before cringing and resisting the urge to facepalm myself.

   "Oh, okay " she said retrieving her composure
   "Ummm, Audrey could you tell the class a bit about yourself ?"Asked Miss Ann and I nodded

I cleared my throat and glanced at tom for reassurance and was happy when I got a small smile from him, so I sacked it up and began to talk.

   " HI everyone....., my name is Audrey Kris Wolfbane  "at that I paused and glanced at tom who seemed to be daring anyone to say anything.

    "I am 14+..., about 5'3, something pounds and stuff. I like to bake but can't cook. This is my best friend and brother."I say gesturing to tom
   "Who's has been with me for several years...., I have been home schooled and it's my first time in a real school......, I really hope I enjoy it here ...,ummm thanks that's all " I said and then stared at my feet biting my lip (old habit).

     "Welcome Audrey, we really hope you enjoy it here too. You can have  a seat with tom." She said gesturing to the last available seats , right at the back , I sat at the one beside the window with beside only close enough to throw papers and whisper to each other.

I looked at tom and he mouthed at me to relax so I turned forward and slumped a bit in my chair.  And proceed to stare at the dirty blonde  hair of the guy in front of me. Miss Anna resumed the class lesson and I proceeded to tune  her out, I had already learnt this stuff and to say the truth I was meant to be in like 12th grade but I preferred to stay with tom in the 9th, tom isn't dumb I'm just severely brilliant. A child genius that's what my home schoolteacher said but I didn't care much.

    "Hey, psssst"some one whispered trying to catch my attention and I looked up to see a guy probably my age with big muddy brown eyes , elvish  but handsome features and a mischievous smirk on  his pink lips topped off with scattered dark blonde  hair. It was the guy who was sitting in front of me, he had turned around to look at me.

   "HI I'm Parker " he said
I glanced at the teacher who was either so into her lesson she either  didn't notice us or she just decided to ignore us, I was going with the latter option.

I turned back to him and smiled, he seemed harmless enough.

   "I'm Audrey,  though I'm pretty sure practically everyone knows" I say
   "Yeah.., are you really related to him??"Asked parker wide eyed gesturing to tom, and I nodded slowly.

   "Yeah, why do you ask ?"I asked confused and intrigued
  "No reason " he says waving it off
   "Anyway where are you guys from I'm from Nigh.. OW!!"exclaimed parker who didn't get to finish his sentence because out of nowhere a huge paper ball came out of nowhere and slammed him on the head

   "What the Fu.." parker began but was interrupted once more,
    "Language "  a feminine voice said and I turned my head to the left to find the speaker and was met with striking grey eyes .
  I blinked in surprise and as I saw a face very alike to parkers except with dark brown hair and grey eyes, she had on an amused smirk and was staring at tom again before hitting her gaze once more to mine and I squirmed uncomfortably from the intensity of her eyes.

   "HI, I'm Anna , this numbskulls elder sister"  said and I decided she was OK
   "We're twins " muttered parker who was still rubbing his head
     " With 14 mins difference" she stated
    "Whatever , why did you throw that thing at me?"he grumbled
    "Because I felt like it " she said giving parker a peculiar look her eyes blanking for some seconds and then she was back.

      "So Audrey would you and Tom care to join as during lunch today?"she asked parker who was still kinda moping
     I glanced at tom who was actually behind Anna and he nodded
  "Sure why not" he said and the entire class went silent and all eyes were on him . He returned the stares with an archive of his eyebrow  as if in question and finally the people started to turn around.

       The rest of the class was a bit awkward with the occasional whispers but today was going well I mean what could go wrong.

Word of the chapter
  Packs:-Some shifters like wolves, rats , rabbit's, tigers,lions,monkeys, birds (you know what i mean). Stay together and try to be inconspicuous although the wolves sometimes don't get the memo and mingle their blood with humans. It is allowed if they are mates but the wolves never really care which is why they are most widely known because a lot of humans catch them in partial shifting.., so yeah.

      Welp hello, I'm here to Inform you all I did not die but I was unable to has access to my device because of my exams........., I actually managed to get it seized a few days before the exam and wasn't able to get it back till my BDAY. I'm so happy I'm now 13. Anyway sorry for my ummm terrible updating skill. And I love you all who are still bothering to read this

     Anyways all your woes will soon come to an end because I will finally able to update since holidays are fast approaching so yeah Peace ✌💞