Chapter 4 part 2

We were both late, (obviously), by the time they got to the school. Having no time to stop and admire the huge building I and Tom burst into the practically empty halls immediately getting stares from the students still wandering around. Cause from their point of their view it wasn't often they saw the most popular, hottest and mysterious bad boy of the school,  come late with a new hot girl beside him , Barbra would have a fit.(if you guys are confused, this is NOT, a tough time from Audrey,  but rather the curious and admiring students Soooo. Peace✌)

      I of course felt uncomfortable by their gazes and pushed it to the back of my mind following tom who was leading me to the principals office.
We got there in a few minutes standing in front of a door that said Principal Office,  I glanced at tom waiting for him to knock on the door, instead he gave me the *go ahead* look. I rolled my eyes and knocked,  which was replied with a "Come in" from the other side. So I lifted my head stood straight and opened the door stepping into doom.

      *Lie*, we stepped into a clean and tidy office, I didn't look around keeping my gaze on the middle aged man in front of me, he looked about 40 or 35 with dark brown greying hair, with light brown eyes and a kind smile.

"Hello, you must be Audrey.  I am Principal Winston please have a seat, you too tom " said Principal Winston nodding his head towards the chairs at his desk.

     I took a seat glancing at tom who did the same beside me, and stared at the smooth mahogany table clustered with papers, files pens and all that stuff. Tom poked me ribs making me put my head up, meeting Mr Winston who was looking .

He talked to me about the rules and basic stuff that happened in the school, what to do in an emergency situation and other stuff. Then he gave my schedule and locker combo reminding me that I was with tom in all the classes so he could answer all my questions. He went over a few important rules and once again welcomed me to the school and we were free to go.

     "Bye Principal Winston,  thank you " I said as I and Tom left his office. We headed to our lockers (mine is beside his), grabbed our books and headed to the first class which was unfortunately  history.

Meanwhile

Principal Winston picks up his phone dials a number and waits.
A few seconds later

    "You blundering fool, idiot ......*******, ......*****. How many times have I told you not to call me, since I would call you. I was nearly caught " screamed an enraged voice from the phone.

"Calm down i....." began principal Winston
"How dare you tell me to calm down how the **** do you expect me to calm down" screeched the man.

"I found the silver fox" butted in Mr Winston before the man continued his...., complaints.
"Where?, how?,  where is she , bring her" ordered the man
"She just joined my school, had been living in the orphanage with her brother that's why we got no info, I can't bring her in yet. Everyone would be suspicious " explained Mr Winston.

"What brother?"Asked the man suspiciously
"The boy that has been living with her in the orphanage. Reddish brown hair, kinda tall, handsome,  nicely built and is yet to have his first shift but is is a shifter" Mr Winston explained.
"Hmmmmmmm, I do not know of him but I will send over some people to help you. He may be of value to us. Work swiftly,  quietly and efficiently.  And never, ever call me again. Wait for me to call you. Or else"  the man threatened and then cut the call.

Once the call was over Mr Winston relaxed a bit but was still tense. He reached for a picture that had a beautiful smiling woman with  wavy blonde hair , nice feautres and striking grey eyes, holding a boy about five with dirty blonde hair and muddy brown eyes, with a cute elvish face. Beside her a younger looking version of Mr Winston was holding a girl of similar age and features but dark brown hair and grey eyes like the woman.

They were all smiling in the picture and looked happy. Mr Winston sighed running his hand down his face.

"I'm doing this for you alice.., for us. I miss you , so do the kids. Anna and Parker aren't so little anymore and they need their mom, so for ours and their sakes I'm going to do whatever I can to get you back " .

Sup, so whaddya fink. I left this chapter till the last moment an from my own view it came out pretty good. You got a glimpse of the bad guy, whaddya fink.  Originally I wanted to write his name, but I decided not to. ,Mr Winston , has a reason so he is not really evil.

You will be meeting Anna and parker in the next chapter. I have nothing left to say and really need to sleep. So yeah Peace✌💖 ya.