Date

AN- ENJOY

   "What the hell were you thinking, Wilde?" Nick asked himself as he sat in his truck waiting for Judy to come out.
   He and Judy had been friends for a long time. Of course he loved her. He wanted to tell her that. But could he risk ruining their friendship. Does Judy want more than what they have?
   It was now that Nick was getting nervous and having second thoughts on the whole thing.
   However, it was too late to leave. Judy came out the apartment wearing a beautiful violet dress. Nick tried to stop from staring at her, but failed.
   He couldn't take his eyes off the gorgeous bunny.
   "Nick?" Judy said trying to get Nicks attention as she sat down,"Nick!"
   The fox shoo his head, knocking himself out of the trance,"Hey, beautiful-imean mean Carrots!"
   Judy blushed at what Nick had accidently said. Then how cute he was as he tried to correct himself.
   "Are you going to go?"
   "Oh, yeah, of course."
   Nick then started the car and started the drive toward the restaurant they chose.
###
   "That is such Bullshit. Her nose did not bleed when she stopped that fan, did it?" Finnick argued with Samantha as the two sat on the couch.
   "She was only stopping a small motor on it?"
   "Of course. And closing a door takes SOOOO MUCH work."
   "Look, I don't care what kind of logic your trying to pour on me. Stranger Fangs is an amazing show."
   Finnick shook his head and walked toward the kitchen, grabbing himself a beer.
   "So, you actually got Nick to ask officer fluff out on a date?"
   "Yes I did," Samantha said proudly.
   "I hope it works out for them. I got fifty dollars riding on this."
   Samantha raised a brow,"What does that mean?"
   "I was at the ZPD, dealing with a parking ticket, and I was told that the entire ZPD was betig on them. I had to put my bets in."
   Samantha found herself laughing at this.
   "Well, I have a strong feeling that you'll get your money."
###
   "You know, I've always liked this place," Judy said as she sat down at a booth in their favorite restaurant. An 80s style diner. Even had an old jukebox in the back for a more vintage look.
   "I know you do. That's why I brought you here," Nick said, causing Judy to blush a little.
   "So, how are things going with you and sam?"
   "Alot better then it was. At least she talking to me now."
   Judy smiled,"You Just had to give her time."
   Nick nodded his head,"How are things at your place?"
   Judy laughed a little," meh. It's ok I guess."
   "Why don't you move out of that matchbox?"
   "And go where exactly?" Judy asked.
   "Anywhere else. Somewhere where you don't know what your neighbors are doing every second."
   Judy laughed more,"At least if the die, I'll be able to tell."
   The two continued their conversation. The date going smoothly as Nick hoped it would. Never until this moment had Nick realized just how much he cared for this bunny.
###
   "NO!" Finnick yelled dramatically as Samantha smashed the character played by Finnick to the ground.
   "I told you. Mortal Wombat is my game."
   The fox out his head on the table, accepting defeat.
###
   Nick and Judy now sat in Nicks car, in front of Judy's apartment complex. The night went well. At leat it did to Nick. Judy hadn't said much as they put off good ye, and just sat in the car.
   Thankfully, Judy stooped the silence.
   "I had a nice time tonight."
   Nick smiled,"So did i."
   The found themselves looking at eachother. Unknowingly, leaning together.
   Just as they were about to connect, Judy's phone started to ring.
   Both of the mammal cursed in their minds, but didn't let ig show as Jidy looked at the phone.
   "It's mom and dad. I better get to the apartment and answer them."
   "Ok, Carrots. Goodnight."
   "Goodnight Nick."
   Judy then exited the car and ran inside.
   Nick gripped the steering wheel with one thought in his head.
   I almost kissed Judy Hopps.

   Judy finally entered her apartment and answered the phone,"Hey guys."
   "You ok Judy. You took a while to answer."
   "Oh I was trying to get inside  the apartment first."
   "Ok then. How are things."
   Judy then thought back to what almost happened in Nicks car and said,"Honestly, amazing."
   "Well that's good to hear," Stu said.
   "How's work?" Bonnie asked.
   "It's alright. Nicks had to take some time off because of his sister getting settled."
   "Yes, that's true. How's he doing by the way?"
   "He doing well surprisingly, given the circumstances."
   "That's good to hear. Well Jude, it was great hearing from you but your mom and I have to go. Love you."
   "Love you mom and dad," Judy said, hanging up the phone.
   "So how was your date?" Bucky asked.
   Judy could have said alot about the night. How amazing it was. How much fun she had. However, all that could escape her mouth was,"I almost kissed Nick Wilde."
###
   Nick finally entered his own apartment, where he saw Finnick sleeping on the couch, and Samantha eating a sandwich at the table.
   Nick smiled and sat in front of her.
   "How did it go?" Santa asked.
   "It went great. I almost kissed her."
   Samantha and Finnick both looked up at the fox. Finnick ran to the table,"WHY DIDN'T YOU!?"
   "Her parents called," Nick said.
   Samantha face palmed,"Danm. So close."
   Finnick shrugged,"Look on the bright side, at least you know that there's something between you to. Especially if she tried to kiss you too."
   Nick smiled,"I guess your right."
   "Nick, we've been friends for years. When have I ever been wrong?"
   Nick raised his brow to the small mammal,"I can name a few."
   Finnick said Whatever and left the apartment.
   "Well, I'm going to sleep. Goodnight," Nick said, walking into his room. The fox then laid down on his bed and went to sleep. Dreaming about the incredible bunny.

A N-HEY guys. I know I said I was raking a break, but before I did I just wanted to do a few finishing touches on a couple of my stories.
   This is the last chapter on this story for a little while. Don't worry I will come back to it. Just be patient.
                       Toodles.