Life goes on

AN- New chapter. I hope your ready.
ENJOY!

   After what felt like months, Samantha Wilde walked through the school doors to begin back with learning all the things she will never use in the real world. Of course, things may change for her. You dont get kidnapped, held at gunpoint, and watch one of the most famous cops in Zootopia almost due without someone wanting all the info possible for their female talks in the bathroom, or the male talks at the lunch table.

     However, the vixen walked with her head up. Never let them see that they get to you. Those words Nick Wilde told her on her first day stuck with her, and she takes the advise everytime the situation arises.

     Three mammals in particular she was excited to see was Jason, Tira, and Joey. The three mammals smiled at the sight of their friend and Jason allowed her to sit beside him," She lives!" Tira said with a smile," Girl, you had us worried to death."

     Samantha chuckled nervously," Seems everyone was."

      "Yeah, dad filled me in on what happened," Jason said," Pretty crazy."

     "But as always," Joey said," The amazing Nick Wilde showed up like the badass he is and saved the day!"

      Samantha laughed at the fox and said," Does my brother need a restraining order on you? I believe the term they use for mammals like you is 'Stan'."

      The three sat together and chatted for a while, a lot of laughs being made around the old table.
###
      "Doin deck duty with a beautiful bunny, working hard to make sum money, so I can spend it on my honey," Nick began to sing to himself in border as he complete filing yet another report for Bogo.

      "Ever thought about a record deal?" A voice said behind the fox.

      Nick turned around and saw Judy had walked in," Carrots, I am a fox of many tallents."

      "I wouldnt call that a tallent," Judy lughed," Just stick to your say job."

       Nick chuckled toward the bunny and said," So where have you been? I have started getting a little lonely."

       "I got distracted by Ben on my way back here."

       "Yes, Clawhouser is one that can trap you in conversation."

        Judy nodded her head," So, you get some of those files done for Bogo yet?"

       "Most of them," Nick smiled proudly," Cant wait to be back on the field so I dont have to deal with all of this."

      Judy chuckled," Soon, babe."

      Nick smiled as he looked at the time," I need to pick up Sammy. You wanna come with? I mean, u cant exactly drive perfectly in this condition."

      "Of course," Judy said," Its the first time you have asked me to drive."

       "Well, I dont have a choice."

       The two laughs together as Nick got up and grabbed the keys, tossing then to Judy.
###
      "See you guys later," Samantha waved to the two foxes and wolf as she saw Nick's police cruiser pull up. The vixen entered the vehicle and said," With whomever shall I have to watch over me today?"

     "Well, I am gonna have to trust you alone today. Finnick is at a Job interview."

     "Alright then," The vixen said.

     "I just want you to lock the doors and keep your phone on you. I will be calling every now and then to check on you."

     "Sounds good to me," Samantha smiled," Cant have a repeat of last month."

     Nick looked a little on edge when Samantha said that and it caused Judy to look at her fox sympathetically. True, Sammy didn't mean it the way it sounded, but the bunny still know it hurt Nick a little bit.

     The two had stopped by the house and dropped the vixen off and Judy started their drive back to the ZPD," Ypu ok?" The bunny asked.

     Nick knew what she was talking about. Something he learned about Judy was that nothing got passed her. Especially if it was to do with Nick," I'm fine, Carrots," he answered," I just...ever sense Sammy got taken, I have this constant fear of if it was to happen again and I'm not able to save her."

     "You will always find a way," Judy said," and Nothing like that will ever happen again, because we wont let it. That kit may not be my daughter, but I will still treat her like one, and I will protect her from anything, just like I know you will."

     Nick chuckled," Only been dating for three months and are already raising a kit. That's progress."

     The bunny smiled," And after seeing how you are with Sammy, I know you would make s good dad when we decide to have our own kits."

    The fox smiled as the vehicle came to a stop in the parking lot of the ZPD," Back to desk work," Nick sighed," Thanks for the pep talk, Carrots. I needed that."

     "I'll always be here for you, Sweetheart. Never forget that."

AN- Well, that's it. Hope you liked the chapter. Yes, it held no true plot, but I am getting back into the story and trying to pick up where I left off, so hopefully, soon I will pick up the pace. Till then....
                                   Toodles