Meeting the Hopps.

AN-Ok guys this chapter will be alot. Good luck. And..
Enjoy.

   Nick had his bag packed and ready to go, now waiting for Samantha to get ready so the could go and pick up Judy. Sadly, the bunny's car had stopped working. Something he would have to take care of when they got home.
   Nick say on the couch looking down on his phone till he heard Samantha's door open. Then, out she came carrying a suitcase.
   "We're going to two days. What's all that for?"
   "We are going into an isolated town. I need some stuff to remind me of home."
   "Again, it's only two days."
   Samantha just rolled her eyes and walked toward the door,"Let's go get your hunny bunny."
   Nick too rolled his eyes at how wierd his sister could be.
###
   The three were now pulling onto a dirt road that was about two miles away from town in BunnyBurrow. Nick let Judy take the wheel because he wasn't too good at following directions.
   Samantha had been mostly silent. Thinking of what she could possibly do in this small town for two days.
   "So, your parents were ok with this?" Nick asked.
   "Of course. They actually wanted to meet you sense were together every day."
   "It's that meet me in a good way or a bad way? After all I am a fox."
   Judy rolled her eyes,"It's going to be fine Nick. My parents are very understanding."
   "Is that why they don't know about...us yet?"
   "Nick, I wanted to tell them in person."
   Nick nodded his head,"I understand. Just a little nervous."
   "Take your own advise," Samantha said from the back seat.
   Judy smiled,"See. Your sister gets it."
   "Fine," Nick said rolling his eyes. To be honest he wasn't scared, just nervous.

And scared.

   Finally the car pulled into a driveway that heald a large house. Nick was in awe at the sight.
   "Trust me, it's alot bigger on the inside."
   Nick now looked shocked.
   "We will leave you in here," Smantha said, getting out of the car.
   Nick then followed behind the two and walked to the front door.
   Judy took a breath, as if composing herself and knocked on the door with her practised smile.
   The door opened and a female bunny appeared.
   "Judy," the bunny said bringing her daughter unto a hug.
   "Hi mom."
   The two then pulled away and stepped back,"Mom this is Nick my-"
   "Partner on the force," Bonnie ended the the sentence.
   "Yeah also hes-"
   "I good friend of yours, Judy I know. This fox is all you talk about."
   Judy and Smantha froze at what the bunny unknowingly said. Nick, however, seemed unfazed.
   "Oh, so Carrots likes to talk about me."
   "Yeah. Whenever we call your the main topic."
   "Ok mom. That's enough," Judy said blushing.
   "And you must be Samantha," Bonnie said looking at the younger fox.
   "Yes maam."
   "Well, I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you two."
   "Thank you maam," Nick said politely to the kind bunny.
   "So, mom where's dad?"
   "He's out in the barn fixing his truck. The darn thing broke down again and your father is too prideful to let anyone else touch it."
   Nick smiled,"I understand. I don't let anyone touch my truck."
   "Nick, your probably just embarrassed of it," Smantha said.
   "Maybe a little."
   The four laughed a little and Bonnie showed Judy to her room and Nick and Samantha to theirs.
   When Nick had finished packing he walked downstairs and saw Judy and Bonnie cooking supper.
   "Hey Nick."
   "Hey, Carrots. Any way I can help?"
   "No were fine, but can you go check on dad. Supper will be done soon."
   Nick nodded his head and walked toward the barn. When he was a few feet away he heard something large fall and then the sound of someone in pain.
   Nick ran into the barn and saw Stu Hopps under the hood of his truck holding up an engine that seemed to have fallen for the chain were he had it hoisted up.
   Nick quickly grabbed another chain and connected it to the lever and jacked the engine back into the air.
   "You ok?" Nick asked worried.
   Stu was still trying to catch breath.
   Nick saw a chair beside the truck and brought it to the bunny who sat down.
   "Damn thing just fell," Stu laughed a little.
   "You alright, sir?"
   "Yeah," Stu said, he then noticed who he was talking to,"Who are you?"
   "Oh. I'm Nick, sir. Judy's...friend."
   "Well, thank you for the help. And nice to meet you."
   Nick smiled and shook the bunny's hand,"Well I had originally came out here to say that supper is almost ready."
   Stu nodded.
   Nick was about to go but Stu stopped him,"Wait. Sit."
   Nick inched back to the bunny and sat down on an old bucket.
   "You know something. In my old age, I've found myself looking back on the past and all I lost. All I regret. And if there's one thing I have learned, it's this. We cannot change what happened in the past. No matter how terrible it is. We can't change what he did. However, where we go from there is a different story. Judy told us about your mother, Nick. And I'm sorry to hear about it."
   Nick nodded his head,"Thank you sir. Everything you just said..means alot to me. You know, I never knew that I had a sister until Bogo told me that my mom died and I felt so..guilty for not being there. I've been trying hard to show Sammy with as much love as I can. But everytime I look at her, I see my mother's eyes, and how much it must have hurt her that I was never there when she needed me most."
   Stu put a hand on Nicks shoulder,"I just met you. To Bo honest I didn't think much of you coming over. I actually didn't want you here. No offence. But when you just saved my life, not even knowing a thing about me, it changed how I felt about you. You do the same thing with your sister, I think you'll be alright."
   Nick smiled warmly to the bunny,"Thank you, sir."
   "I also had another thing to tell you."
   "What?"
   "Judy is still my baby girl."
   Nick froze a little,"What?"
   "Trust me, I've been around for a while and I know a thing or two about when mammals are in love. And the way Judy talks about you..there's no question about it."
   "So, your ok with it?" Nick said shocked.
   "Well...it'll take some time to get used to, but I'll be fine."
   Nicks smile was wide as the two walked into the house. Judy must have also been told of what her parents knew because she didn't think twoce about kissing the fox when Stu told them what happened with the truck.
   Everything went alot better then expected. And Nicl couldn't be happier.

AN-I know this was a pretty short chapter, but I'm trying here. Also I really liked the story. Even though not much happened. The next chapter will be..eventful.
                          Toodles.