SAMANTHA

AN-WARNING. Warning. Warning.
Alot. I repeat. Alt is about to happen.
Enjoy

   Nick sat in the barn with Stu and Judy's brother Tom fixing the truck. The three had alot of laughs as Stu tried to learn more about the fox. Nick was happy that there were no back words thoughts toward him because of what he was.
   "So, Jidy said you used to make alot of money as a hustler?"
   "$200 a day."
   "Damn. Why did you stop?"
   "Because I wanted to be more than a...streriotype fox."
   Stu saw the conversation was going in awkward places, and decided to change the subject.
   "So, the truck is almost done."
   The three continued to their work.
###
   Bonnie, Judy, and Samantha were at the supermarket getting groceries. Something Jidy always enjoyed doing with her mom.
   "Sam, can you hand me that bag of apples?" Bonnie asked. The young fox did as she was asked and handed the bag to Judys mom.
   The female bunny put the bag in the buggy and they began walking through the store again.
   Judy then heard her phone ring and picked it up to see it was Bogo.
   "This is Hopps,o" Judy answered the phone.
   "Hopps, why didn't Wilde answer his phone?"
   "He's helping my dad with something. Must not have his phone with him. Is there a problem?"
   "There is. We got a call late last night from Wildes apartment."
   Judy's eyes went wide,"What happened?"
   "It was broken into. Finnick was there when it happened. He's in the hospital right now, but doesn't remember anything."
  Judy's ears went down,"Is he ok?"
    "He's ok. I'd suggest Wilde not stay at his apartment till we find the mammal who did it. Could be dangerous."
   "Was anything g stolen?"
   "Not that we saw, but there were alot of things town around. A few broken pictures."
   Judy looked down,"Thank you chief. I'll tell Nick."
   "Sorry for the inconvenience Hopps."
   The chief then hung up and Judy did too.
   "Something wrong?" Bonnie asked.
   "Well gotta get home."
###
   Nick was sitting on the porch when Judy pulled into the driveway with her mom and Samantha.
   "Hey, Carrots. Your early."
   "Nick. The chief called me."
   "What for?"
   Judy told Nick everything that the chief said and Nick looked a mixture of pissed and confused.
   "Who would break into my apartment and not steal anything?"
   "I don't know. The chief suggested you not to stay at the apartment till everything got sorted out. They still don't know the motive for the break in."
   "Where are me and Samantha going to stay?"
   "I'll pay for a hotel and you can stay at my place."
   "No. You stay at your apartment. My and Sammy will go to a hotel."
   Judy nodded her head. In the state Nick was in, it would be best not to argue with him."
   They packed up and started their drive home.
###
   Nick entered the apartment to see what had happened. Samantha decided to stay in the car. Her stuff was in the suitcase still in the car.
   As said, there was alot broken and thrown in the house. The TV was shattered. The kitchen was a wreck. Nicks room was ruined. Including the picture of him and Judy. The gun always kept behind the picture on the wall was missing. Nick would have to call it in in case it's used. Other than that, nothing was missing. Nick pinched the brim of his nose and exited the apartment.
   The fox walked out of the complex and saw something that made his heart stop. The door on the truck was open. And Smantha was not in it.
   "Sammy?!" Nick called running to the truck. She wasn't there.
   "Sammy!?!"
   There still no answer and Nick was freaking out,"SAMANTHA!?!?!"
   Nick looked in the truck again and around the parking lot.
   The fox quickly took our his radio and said,"THIS IS WILDE. WE HAVE A MISSING MAMMAL. I REPEAT MISSING MAMMAL!"
   Clawhousers voice came on,"Nick? What's wrong?"
   "Someone took Samantha."

AN-One of my shortest chapters. But given what had just happened, I don't think anything else needs to be said. Who took samantha? Was it the same mammal who broke into the apartment? What's the connection? Why did this mammal do it?
   Give me time and the answer will come.
                          Toodles.