Not Goodbye Pt. 2

AN- This chapter may break your heart, but it's the next chapter that will have you in years.
ENJOY

Officer Judy Hopps stood with her friends and family in the calm rain, Samantha Wilde standing next to her, as the priest spoke of heaven and Gods will. Just scoffed at the comment, asking if this 'God' was so good, why the hell would he take her fox from her? Why did she have to watch the love of her life get lowered into the ground?

The grizzly, who was found out to be Loid Growl, was found by the ZPD and is gonna be spending his life in prison. However, though Nick's killer was captured, Judy didnt feel any better.

She lost him. The most amazing mammal she ever met was taken from her. As the ZPD fired bullets into the sky, Judy felt her heart break more and more, wishing it was her and not him.
###
Samantha couldn't take it. She walked away from the funeral and leaned on Judy's car, crying. It was all her fault. If she would have said something sooner, her brother would still be alive.

"I am so sorry, Nick," the young vixen cried," I would do anything to get you back."

She never had a father in her life. Her mother died not too long ago. Now....she lost the only family she had left.
###
Judy came to Samantha after the funeral was over and put a hand on her shoulder," Sam-"

"Not now, Judy," Samantha said, looking away from the bunny.

Judy was a little hurt by the sudden reaction, but nodded her head as she got in the car. The ride was silent as Judy pulled into the yard or Nick's house. Being here was tearing her heart in half, but she needed to be with Sam. Judy needed to take care of her.

The bunny and vixen entered the home in silence. Sam went straight into her room, so Judy went into the room she and Nick had shared many times, seeing a picture of the two together. It was the day he graduated the Zootopia Police Academy. What a day it was. The pride she felt for the fox who looked like she won a million dollars.

Bogo told Judy to take all the time she needed before going into work. To be honest, the process was going to take a while.
###
The curse given to the Wilde family, was indeed a curse. To understand what happened, the story needs to go back 250 years ago, when a fox by the name of Steven Wilde made a mistake that cursed the Wilde family.

The country was on the brink of a war when Steven Wilde turned 20. A whole life ahead of him that was being taken away due to other countries wanting blood.

The times were hard, and the only way of survival but by fighting. The fox had a family of three and needed to provide for them in some way. It was when Steven saw an old Lama walking with three gold coins that the fox did the unthinkable. He robbed and killed her for those three coins.

Steven felt no remorse or even a hint of sadness for his unspeakable sin. In fact, he didn't care. He was a fox after all.

Bit, that night, Steven saw an angel in his raggedy room. It was the spirit of the Lama he killed, and she wasn't too happy.

'Steven Wilde, for what you have done to me, I curse your whole bloodline. I curse all of you with the gift of seeing the death of those you love the most before your eyes during sleep."

"No, please," Steven begged," I am sorry for what I did, but please dont curse the Wilde name."

The Lama felt a but of pity for the begging fox and cut him a deal," The curse shall be lifted, in return for an ultimate sacrifice. When a fox from your blood line gives his life for the love of this life, the curse will be lifted.

The Wilde clan always kept that little fact in the dark. Now, we skip to 250 years ago. Nick Wilde had done more than what the angel wanted out of the curse. Not only did he give his life for his love, but he had also saved many many other lives, he changed the way the world looked at foxes, he saved the whole damn city.

Nick found himself standing at the golden gate. He almost felt a tear in his eye as he realized this was it. The gates opened, and Nick expected to see some God Waitibg for him, but he was met by a different mammal. A female Lama.

"Nicholas Wilde," the Lama said," 250 years ago, on of your ancestors had murdered me in cold blood. I had cursed the Wilde name from then on to see the death of their loved ones happen before their eyes, and, with the profession you decided on, I'm guessing you saw alot of that."

Nick nodded his head.

"However, Nick, there was something about the curse that was not told to you. To raise the curse, you would need to give your life for the one you love most in this world. Mr. Wilde, you did that and have saved your entire bloodline."

"So....Sammy will not have to live with the curse no longer?"

" No," The lama answered with a smile," Because you have shown me what true strength is. And, for that, I want to grant you one last wish. You cannot wish to come back from the dead. That would freak alot of people out, but anything else is fair game."

Nick had to think hard about his decision. To be honest, it didnt take him long to know what he wanted.

"Let me say goodbye to my Sister, and my Girlfriend."

The Lama smiled as she nodded her head.

AN- Prepare yourselves. I'm sorry for the depressing chapter. The next one will be worse, sorry to tell you. Till then....
                                 Toodles