Meredith

Meredith P.O.V

The Party. Just finished and it is currently 1 am. My brother Trent asked me to take Dustin home because Dustin was quiet Drunk, and he needed a ride home.

A Few hours later

I have finally arrived at Dustin's destination and took him out of the car slowly and asked for his house keys.

" Dustin can you please give me your house keys so, I can open the door," I asked Politely, " Yeah of course, here you go Meredith" Dustin replied, handing me the keys. As we got inside, I layed him on the couch so, I can take off his shoes and his Richmond Gurney and his white dress shirt so he can relax but, by the time I took it off, his hands awkwardly touched my ass grabbing me to sit on his lap.

" Um, Dustin I have to go back home," I said trying to push away, " Your not leaving, your staying with me" He whispered in my ears, " Dustin seriously your drunk just let me go home" I spoke, still trying to push away, " Hahaha hahaha, Did you really think I was drunk" He laughed faking his tiredness and coming back to normal, " Dustin please let go of-----" I got cut by him kissing my lips.

I didn't want to let go off his kiss so, I kept on kissing him back until, he carried me upstairs still our lips attached.

He layed me on the bed and jumped on top of me making me wonder, to what the hell was going to happen.

Um, Um, Um Dustin what the hell are you going to do" I asked still wondering but, all he did was put his hands in my mouth to stop me from talking, He started to Grind on top of me " Meredith can we have Um, Um" He was a bit too scared to say the last words, " Do you mean have sex" I said a bit laughing, " Yep" He replied quietly embarrassed, " Well Dustin, I never had Sex before and I don't want to be pregant yet at the age of 22" I told him, " I've got protection" He spoke going to get it, " Dustin wait for a minute, have you had sex with others because I don't want to have sex with someone who just wants it for fun" I said, " Then how to do you want it" he responded, " I only want to have sex with someone who loves me and is my boyfriend" I answered.

" Meredith Can I ask you something," He said, " Of course what is it?" I replied, " Do you know how I'm looking for someone to love" " Yeah Dustin," I said waiting for him to continue, " Well that girl is my mate's sister and I really love her but, I don't know is she loves or likes me back," He answered, I'm in total shock to what, I heard from him, " So your saying, that you like Trent's sister who's me" I said to him, " Yes Meredith and, I really like you" He came closer to me and, I quickly pulled him into a hug, " You're so cute Dustin, I like you and love you" I said kissing him.

They did have a one night stand and it's weird writing one