Meredith

Meredith P.O.V

I woke up with a white light seeing someone I know far away. At a sudden movement when I started running around white walls surrounding me I saw my Grandpa who was in Heaven.

" Granny, Granny I miss you" I yelled running for a hug, " Aw sweetheart I miss you too" She cried hugging me, " Meredith I need you to look at Everyone who is surrounding the other half of you in the room who's in the hospital bed," She said, " Granny my heart is hearting seeing my boyfriend and family all in tears" I cried, " Sweety can I ask you something" She asked, " Yess Granny" I responded, " Do you want to stay with me in heaven or go back to earth?" She questioned me this answer making me freeze and start sobbing, " Granny look, I really want to stay with you because I miss you but am I a bit too young and I want to be with my boyfriend and my whole family" I sobbed apologising, " You made the right choice, Meredith if you want to be alive again you need to control your body hard and, do everything to wake up" She said and left me with a goodbye.

I am left all alone surrounded by white walls flashing me back memories with my family and mostly my boyfriend. I then saw the walls going black, and I started to tear up hearing everyone sob because unfortunately, I heard the doctor say to my family that the machines will be turned off in about less than five minutes.

" Babe, Babe please wake up I need you and everyone else needs you" I heard Dustin cry holding my left hand. I tried so hard to control my self to waking up and moving my body till I heard Dustin talking in shock.

" Babe, Babe please wake up I need you and everyone else needs you" I heard Dustin cry holding my left hand. I tried so hard to control my self to waking up and moving my body tell, I heard Dustin talking in shock.

" Dr Luke, Dr Luke Meredith Moved her hands" He yelled making me tear, " Dr Luke I just saw a tear" Trent quickly spoke, " Well even if she moved her hands or teared up, There's no sign she will wake up" Dr Luke said making me get more stronger till I screamed lightly and opened my damn closed eyes.

Dustin P.O.V

As I starred at Dr Luke telling us there's no sign, I heard a light screaming voice coming from Meredith and she opened her eyes.

" D-- D-- Dustin" I heard her voice say my name, " I'm right over here babe" I replied to her kissing her forehead, " Trent, Brooke, Mum, Dad Guess who I saw" She spoke lightly trying to get her voice back, " Who did you see sweetie" Her Mum and Dad said coming closer to her kissing her forehead even Trent and his Wife, " I saw Granny who's in heaven" Meredith told them, making them tear, " Why were you guys together" Trent asked, " Well, I had to make a decision where to go to heaven or come back to earth" meredith Said holding my hands tightly.

" And your decision was, to come back to earth" Trent spoke, " Yes My decision was to come back to earth because I don't want my family or my Boyfriend to be hurt" She smiled at me and I reached forward to give her a peck on the lips.

Meredith P.O.V

" How long have I been in this damn bed?" I questioned Dustin, " You've been in this bed for 3 months" Dustin answered, making me shocked.

" I want to get out," I told Dustin who's just staring at me smiling, " Hey, Hey, Dustin, You okay babe" I waved at him to stop starring, " Sorry babe I just miss you," He said kissing me again.

Hope you guys like this Chapter

Stella xx