Meredith

Meredith P.O.V

Today Trent, Dustin, Brooke, My nieces, the football club players and their partners and I are at the park enjoying the first day of summer. The boys are playing basketball on the basketball court vs their kids while us ladies are getting the foods ready for lunch.

" Meredith are you nearly done with the saled" Brooke asked, " Nearly" I replied adding the ingredients, " Alright then, us girls will go and play in the basketball court with our hubbies and Boyfriend," Brooke said and all the girls left while i'm still adding the ingredients.

A few moments later when I was halfway done I felt two hands grabbing my waist, I thought it was just Dustin but as soon as I turned around to give him a kiss, it was Jack.

" JACK!" I screamed, trying to move away from him but, by the time, I was about to move he found a knife and, placed it near my neck. 

He moved me forward walking near the basketball court and started yelling Dustin's name, " Dustin, Mate look over here" He yelled loud for everyone to hear and to look at me with a knife, " Get that knife outta your hands" Trent yelled back at him moving forward to me with Dustin, " I told you guys this day will come and her life will end" He spoke clear for me to hear, " Jack, are you for real" I spoke quietly crying, " Jack you're a gentleman you can't do that" Dylan said grabbing Elisha for safety, " The way you said it, it's like your speaking to a kid" Jack laughed placing the knife closer to my neck, making me feels the sharp ends. 

" JACK, JACK, JACK ARE YOU CRAZY" The whole Carlton players and their couch Bolten came running after Jack to make him finally let go of me running but, instead of injuring me, he stabbed Dustin with the knife right in the stomach twice and dropped it running faster so, the club wouldn't be able to find him but, Sam Lloyd, Trent Cotchin, Dylan Grimes, David Astbury, Jason Castagna, Daniel Rioli, Nathan Broad, Brandon Ellis, Shaun Griggs, Brett Deledio, Shaun Hampton, Chris Newman, Nick Vlastuin and Alex Rance ran after him so they could catch him while i'm in tears looking at Dustin bleeding.

" Shane, Shane please call the ambulance immediately," I said to Shane Edwards sobbing, " Okay Meredith" Shane replied rushing and calling the ambulance.

" Babe, Babe can you hear me" I spoke to Dustin, holding his hands and his stomach, trying to stop the blood from floating out but, it keeps on turning to a disaster. " M-M-M- Mered---" Dustin tried to call my name, " Yes babe" I cried nonstop, " I-I-I- L-L-Love -Y-Y-O-U" He spoke before closing his eyes" " I love you too" I sobbed, slapping his cheeks lightly to wake him up but, nothing worked.

A couple of minutes later the paramedics arrived and took Dustin and I in the ambulance car and drove to the hospital immediately.

Hope you guys like this chapter xx