Dustin

Dustin P.O.V

I'm in Meredith's Room starring at her closed eyes and, crying to how much I've missed her sleeping in the damn hospital bed.

I heard the door open, and Dr Luke came in to check on Meredith.

" How ya doin mate mate," Dr Luke said coming in and going to the right side of Meredith's bed to check on, " Not doin well, I miss her so freaken much," I said to him holding Merediths hands, " Um, Dustin can you please get outside because the nurses and, I will be checking her" Dr Luke said, and I walked out of the room.

As I walked back and forth tearing up, Trent and the whole family came, " Dustin why are you outside" Trent yelled running, " Dr Luke and the Nurses are checking on her and I'm really scared" I cried, " We are all scared Dustin," Trent pulled me into a hug, " Dustin and, the whole family I need to tell you guys something" Dr Luke spoke getting out of the room, and shutting it.

" We are going to shut all the machines off at the end of next week because it's been three months and, she hasn't woken up" Dr Luke announced, " WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY!" I yelled falling to my knees, " Please Dr Luke let the machines on for another month" Meredith's dad spoke crying, " Idk we'll see Sir" Dr Luke said then left.

When he left I, quickly opened Meredith's room door and sat on the chair right next to her, bending down and holding her hands tight.

"I love you, Meredith! please don't say goodbye" I cried kissing her pale cheeks.

Merediths P.O.V

It kills me inside that I can hear my babe crying and talking to me. It's just hard that I can't control my body or my eyes to open wide to see Dustin and my family and friends who are all worried about me. 

Hope you guys like it

stella xx