Chapter 1

I do not own any of the characters I'm just playing with them

Bella has had enough. Edward was never coming back and she had finished high school she was moving to Los Angeles. She was hired to be the new nanny to The Addams Family, a recently widowed  father and three young kids who live at 001 Cemetery Lane. Hopefully they would not mind someone depressed and suicidal.

-------------------------------

Gomez Addams was once again at the tombstone of his late wife Morticia. She was murdered by a werewolf late one night when the moon was full. She had gone to pick more poison ivy for her garden when she encountered the beautiful beast who struck her down. Gomez found her just seconds away from death and her last words to him was to find someone to live the rest of his life with. He could never say no to Morticia. He heard a crash come from behind him.
"Hold him still." yelled Wednesday.
" I don't want to hold him." Pugsley yelled back.
CRASH!!

Gomez looked at the grave again.
" I miss you so Cara Mia." Gomez signed. "Three children so many breakable things. Hopefully the nanny can help out. I picked a young girl straight out of high school from Forks Washington." Gomez said out loud.
" Forks what sharp weapons." Gomez smiles something he has rarely done now.

I hope everyone like the first chapter not really good at writing stories but maybe someone will like it it till next time.