Chapter 3

I do not own any of the characters I am just playing with them

Bella's POV

I look around the new room I was presented with and I have to say I love the dark colors. The bed looks amazing with the drapes hanging off of them easy enough to hide the sunlight coming in the morning. The side tables look like mahogany with one drawer and the Iron Maiden drawls the room it in. I look at my two tiny suitcases and say I'm going to need more clothes to fill this room. I put my clothes away and get a shower. I look at the clock and it says 6:15. I start to head downstairs not sure where to go so I wonder and I find myself in an office just by the smell of smoke I knew this must be Gomez's office. As soon as I thought that the chair swivel around and there sat my new employer Gomez Addams. " oh my dear, do you like your new room is there something you need." Gomez asked and a happy tone. I must say he looks gorgeous, he's got to be a lady killer." I love everything it's dark and depressing just perfect." I answer him." I'm just a little lost getting to the dining room, perhaps you can show me where it is?" I asked him.
--------- Gomez's POV
" I'm just a little lost getting to the dining room, perhaps you can show me where it is?" She asked me in a quiet voice. She looks simply divine in her tight dress that goes to her knees. The blood red of it send shivers down my spine." I would love to take you to the dining room, it must be dinner time by now. Grandmama makes the best home recipes.
I intertwine our elbows and leave the way to the dining room along the way she stumbles and I hold her up. Crimson blush makes its way to her face making her look so sexy as she tries to hide behind her hair. In my mind I'm thinking Tish must have sent her. She looks so dark and depressing, she looks so unhappy I must change that.
When we get to the dining room Wednesday and Pugsley are already there" where is pubert?" I asked the children. They shrug their shoulders, I hear a whistling sound and move my head to the left right there against the wall was a knife and behind me was pubert." Good job pubert you almost got me oh, we have to work on that aim. Pubert Smiles at me and sits down, Grandma comes in and brings and her famous arsenic tea and sea serpent soup and moldy bread. I pull the chair out for Isabella and push her in and I sit next to her. " Grandmama this is Isabella the new nanny, Isabella this is grandma frump." I introduce them. " welcome Isabella and it'd be nice to have another woman's touch around here again, anything you need you come to me or lurch." Grandmama says. Suddenly thing jumps on her shoulder " thing you naughty boy I'm sorry about this Isabella this is thing he's just a little enthusiastic." I tell her." Hello thing it's nice to meet you." She says to him and she pulls him down to sit him on the table next to her. I watch her as she eats she doesn't eat very much maybe that's why she's so dead thin. We finished dinner and I send the children to bed as we both get up I tell her that the children normally wake about 7:30 8am and they are to school by 9. I lead to the stairs and bid her goodnight as I brush by her I hear her whisper quietly good night.

Just another chapter I might not update tomorrow I have to work I will try tho. Thanks for reading