Chapter 2

I do not own any of the characters I am just playing with them

Bella's POV
My flight just landed in Los Angeles. I sees a tall man greenish in color holding a sign with my name on it. I assumes this is Lurch the butler I was told about when I filled out the  application. I walked over to him. "Hello Mr.Lurch." I says I hold out my hand to shake his hand. When he grabs my hand it feels like he is  crushing it. He grabs my bags and he takes me to this car, the car looks kind of like an old hearse mixed with sports car. I watch the scenery as I go by thinking that I hope they like me this is the first time I will be looking out for someone other than me and my father. I didn't realize that we were already there until lurch open the door. "Thank you lurch" I say as  I stepped out of the car and took my first look up the house to my surprise it was a mansion,it looked really run down. If they don't care about the house maybe they won't care about how I look. I lost a lot of weight after he left even thinking about his name brings tears to my eyes. My eyes are sunk in, my skin is really pale sickening looking, my bones are showing. My hair has lost its Shine, looks very brittle. Time to face the music I thought in my head.

------------- Gomez's POV

I walked downstairs on the left yelling for my children Wednesday Pugsley and pubert. Wednesday is now 9 years old it's been a whole year since morticia's died. Pugsley is 11 and pubert is 2 years old. I make it downstairs near the front door and there are my three children. " now children the new nanny is about to arrive I want you to be polite and respectable I do not want you chasing off the nanny like you did last time." I tell my children in a jolly tone keeping myself together in front of them. I hear the doorbell Screech, gosh I love that doorbell it sends shivers down my spine. I walk to the door and open it, there in front of my eyes is the most beautiful creature I've ever seen, besides Morticia. " "Hello my name is Isabella swan, the agency sent me from Forks Washington." She said in the most heartbreaking voice ever. This is the woman I've been waiting for. I turn around and I introduced her to my children. " This my children is Isabella Swan the new nanny, I want you to give her the respect that you give me." I tell the children in my most authoritative voice. I turn to her and say" welcome to The Addams Family mansion my name is Gomez Addams and you've met Lurch and these are my three children Wednesday, Pugsley and pubert. Grandmama is in the kitchen you will probably meet her later, dinner is at 6:30 p.m., I will show you to the guest room follow me please." I stick the cigar in my mouth and start walking up the stairs I decided to put her in the guest room upstairs closer to the children and me. I turn left and right next to Wednesday's room I open the door and said" this is your room now right next to yours is Wednesday's across the hall is Pugsley's and down the hall is pubert. My room is right up the hall if you need anything scream. I leave her to unpack and head to my study.

Still not very good at this but I thought I'd try and upload another chapter today. I hope you enjoy.