Chapter 4

I do not own any of the characters nor the motto I'm just playing with them

Gomez POV

I once again found myself at my late wife's tomb Stone as i gaze at it I began to speak out loud" oh Cara Mia I believe you sent the perfect woman for me even though I will always love you I think I will try with her and perhaps this may work. The children already adore her just from the broken way. She looks so perfect, looks like death warmed over such a perfect shade, almost wilted looking." I hear snap behind me and I turn around and in the distance I see a stunning black cloak, the face tilts up and I noticed that it is Isabella going up the hill towards the oldest Addams Family tombs. She doesn't seem to notice me, so I slowly start to follow her until she gets to my mother and father's grave where she climbs up to the tombstone and she sits between them. I wonder why she would do this. No other Addams really sat there before nor anybody else really, no one really wanted to go into the graveyard that are not family. I get close enough to hear what she is saying. "Oh what a beautiful scene,the lovely tombstones and mausoleums and to think I will one day soon be added to the Splendor of the cemetery in forks. Edward will know that he is cause of it. He ripped out my heart and stomped on it in that Forest. The suicidal thoughts and depression are starting to take its toll. No one will want someone who looks like me now." She sounds utterly devastating and it makes me want her so much more. I  slowly back away, moving back towards the house I think it's time for me to come up with a plan to woo her.

---------------------

Bella's POV

After I've gotten to my room I decide to grab my black cloak with the silver Fasteners and go out to their graveyard I noticed in the back. I slowly make my way up the hill when I noticed a beautiful Tombstone of a couple riding in a carriage and there in between them enough space for me to say I climb up and sit between them and take in the Splendor of this Cemetery. I start to speaks softly to the Dead"Oh what a beautiful scene,the lovely tombstones and mausoleums and to think I will one day soon be added to the Splendor of the cemetery in forks. Edward will know that he is cause of it. He ripped out my heart and stomped on it in that Forest. The suicidal thoughts and depression are starting to take its toll. No one will want someone who looks like me now." I was for sure that no one could hear me as I spoke I thought I saw someone earlier but maybe it was just another Tombstone like this one, it is simply gorgeous. I lean back and let the Moonlight flow over me. After a while I climb down and I noticed writing on the side of the tomb"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc" I wonder what this means, maybe I will ask Mr Addams." I start to head back to my room avoiding a knife and an axe heading my way and the children. I did trip over a wire though, that hurt a little bit but I think that's just my normal clumsy self, a normal person would have been able to avoid that. I put my clothes away and change into my pajamas, I had a change in style since edward left. I now wear more silk. My new nightgown is a black silk with blood red lace near on the breast. I bought this one a week before Edward left and just never wore it so I decided to bring it with me and have a change. I climb into bed and turn out the lights and hope that I will not have another nightmare,the shrieks might just terrified everyone. Maybe they might get rid of me just like the other family did. A few tears Escape my eyes as I finally drifted to sleep.

Well this was a really hard chapter for me to write. I wasn't really sure where I was heading, but I'll try and do one more chapter today