Chapter 15

I don't own any of the characters. I am just playing with them.

Third POV

Everyone made it back to the house, the children complain that Edward and Jacob made them watch Disney movies and eat happy meals for McDonald's. A shudder ran through the adults, Disney, happy meals the horror. Grandmama hurried to the kitchen to feed them a proper meal and snacks. Lurch headed to the organ and started to play a waltz tune. Isabella tell the children " I am glad that you are back, it wasn't the same without all of you." The children head to the dining room as grandmama puts the food in the table. The children start to play with their food and eventually they eat and Gomez send them off to bed.
Isabella turns and looks at Gomez, relief written across their faces. Gomez pulls Isabella into a searing kiss. "Isabella, mi amor." Gomez starts " be my bride for eternity, never leave me or the children". Isabella breaks into a huge smile and says " of course, I love you and the children." With that said Gomez throw Isabella over his shoulder and rushes to the bedroom where they made love all night.

                    THE END

Sorry to cut this chapter short. But it's all I could think of. I hope I inspired someone to write their own stories for bells and Gomez.