Chapter 10

I don't know of any of the characters I'm just playing with them.

Bella's POV

I got back to my room after Gomez left me to make plans. He asked me to be his, it's a dream come true. But what if the monster just wanted to hurt Gomez by taking the closest thing from him? If he is going to make plans I'm going to make backup plans. I go to my secret drawer in my desk and I pull out a short knife embedded with silver. After learning about Edward nothing surprises me anymore. I've learned how to defend myself against witches, werewolves and shapeshifters. Pretty much anything mythical I've researched. I know werewolves if stabbed or shot with silver can be killed. If I can, I'll try to change places with the children. If I can get close enough I'll try and stab him in the heart. I'm not going to let somebody ruin my new family. If I can't then at least I saved the children. I've come to love those children like they're mine, their sick sadistic loving nature has grown on me. I never thought I would love anyone again.  Not after what they did that family did to me. I hide the knife up my sleeve, feeling it slice my arm slightly. I head to Gomez's office, as I get near I hear him talking to some on the phone about helping us get the children back. I knock on the door and he says " come in ". I enter and see grandmama,lurch and thing in the room. Gomez says " Fester, my brother will be here in the morning to help. I have a plan. Come in and sit, I'll tell you about." I sit down on the arm of his desk chair and says "Well lets have it." I give him my full attention.

Gomez's POV

"Alright here's the plan, when fester gets here he's going to dig a tunnel underneath where Morticia died and he's going to set up bombs. I'm going to lure the monster away from the children and Fester's going to set the bombs off hopefully trapping him Underground. The creature forgot the moon is not full tomorrow, we will use this to our advantage. I look at Isabella and see something glitter on near her wrist. I know that glitter anywhere, it's a knife. Either she is using it for protection or she is going to kill someone. Grandmama started to talk drawing my attention away from Isabella "I will look through my witchcraft books and see if there is anything in there to defend against a werewolf. Lurch groaned in agreement. The phone rang and I answered it "Gomez Addams." It was Fester telling me that he got a better flight out. He will be here late tonight with his wife. I hang up the phone " Fester and his wife Dementia will be here late tonight, they got a better flight. The more time the better." Isabella says "what if he has friends? What do we do then?" I never though of that. I'm just so worried about the children. I say " I hope they get caught in the explosion trapping them down below. Fester is going to going to fill the cave underneath with quick sand. Hopefully they won't be able to get out. I had special made bullets made after Morticia died, incase the werewolf ever came back. I will get my Revenge. Bella gets up and says "how many bullets did you get made? My father taught me how to shoot many types of guns, he is the police chief in Forks Washington. I tell her " I made a thousand all together, I will prepare 6 guns. We will each get 3 and Fester will have 3 silver Canonballs. They are his favorite other than dynamite. So Grandmama will have her potions, Uncle Fester will have dynamite and cannonballs and Isabella and I will have guns. Everyone but Isabella leaves I Come Around the table and gatherer my arms and I tell her "we will get the children back I just know it. No one has ever won against a Addams." She buries her face into my chest and hugs me tightly. "Do you promise? She mumbles to me. " Cross my heart and hope to die" I say in confirmation. I kiss her hard, leaving her dazed.  I send her to bed telling her "not to worry we can do this and to get some rest". I put my cigar out and head to my room with thing following me. I put thing in his box and tells him goodnight. I underdress and I go to sleep confident that my plan will work.

It's getting good, fester appears in the next chapter give me your thoughts on who the werewolf is .