Chapter 5

After a bit of driving the Camaro came to a stop and Mikaela tailed by Sam got out.

"Do I even wanna know?" Riley asked as the truck slammed on the breaks.

She jumped out and jogged over to her sister.

"I should probably follow her shouldn't I?" Casey asked the truck.

"If you wish to," the truck responded.

"I think I'm going to go save her from Sam's raff," Casey said getting out to save her friend.

As soon as Casey was with the others both vehicles sped off in the opposite direction of which they had been heading.

When Casey got there Sam was going ballistic with anger so Casey put a hand on the girl's shoulders and slowly backed up from the monstrosity that is Sam.

"Is it sad that I find this absolutely hilarious?" Riley whispered to Casey and Mikaela.

"A little bit," Casey said debating to do an impression of an Australian safari guide telling people about the animal which is Sam.

"I'll give you 20 bucks if you make fun of him," Riley grinned.

"Here we have the wild Sam, but don't get too close he is very viscous at this time. Whatever you do don't go near the beast," Casey said with her best Australian safari guide accent.

Riley and Mikaela burst out laughing which only made Sam angrier until the sounds of engines revving caught their attention.

Casey was still red with laughter when she saw the brand new Camaro and truck right in front of them with their doors open.

"Hey, your paint isn't faded anymore and those dents are gone," Riley cheered as she ran past Casey for the truck.

Casey just watched her friend, "She's like a kid in a candy store," Casey said laughing lightly before walking up to the truck and getting in.

Sam and Mikaela climbed into the Camaro and they were off.

"The observatory? What are we doing here?" Riley asked as the Camaro pushed through the gate and they kept driving.

When they got out Casey nudged Riley and pointed to the sky where they saw 6 meteors coming down to Earth. Beside them, Sam and Mikaela jumped and held hands as they watched them shoot across the sky and make contact with Earth's surface.

Casey just looked at the pair and smirked, at them while pointing it out to Riley.

"Who are they?" Riley asked as she turned to the truck.

"You will meet them in time. Go get your friends, we're leaving," the truck responded.

Sam and Mikaela had run off to go look at the closest meteor.

"Sam! Micky! I know you want to explore but we gotta go! I swear was more mature than them sometimes," Casey said before going back to the truck.

"And then they prove us wrong again. I mean Sam is supposed to be older than you but Micky is our age. None of this makes sense!" Riley rambled

"I know but come on," Casey said getting into the truck.

Once Sam and Mikaela got back they were off again.

When they got to an unusually large and abandoned alleyway, all 4 teens got out and watched as four cars and a semi truck came into view while above them hovered a jet.

Each of them broke apart and slowly became robots before they moved to stand in a circle around the four teens.

"Are you Samuel James Witwicky and Casey Ann Witwicky, descendants of Archibald Witwicky?" The tallest asked.

"They know your names," Mikaela said a little tense.

"Yeah?" Sam and Casey said in unison.

"My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron."

"But you can call us Autobots for short," The green one said.

"Autobots," Sam said breathlessly.