Chapter 6 part 2

"Hide!" Casey said as Mikaela hid behind the chair and Riley with Casey hid in the closet.
"It's disgusting in here. Can I hide outside?" Riley asked, trying to joke but also not die.

Casey has a fear of small spaces and spiders wasn't having a good time trying not to run out of the closet crying and screaming or to pass out.

"Make a break for the windows?" Riley questioned.

"Yes," Casey stated simply.

Riley threw the door open and they sprinted for the windows.

Casey ran and did some parkour shit out the window.

"A little help?" Riley called out.

Ironhide and Bumblebee were there almost instantly.

Casey crawled on to Ironhide's hand still shaking from her fears but at least she felt safe with Ironhide.

Sam opened the door to let Ron and Judy into his room leaving Riley to dive out the window and hope for the best.

Bumblebee ended up catching her before swiftly moving to hide beside Ironhide around the side of the house.

"What's up? What's with the bat?" Sam asked not realizing his sister and friend were no longer in the room.

"Who were you talking to?" Ron asked.

"I'm talking to you," Sam managed to spit out without seeming overly suspicious.

"Why are you so sweaty and filthy?" Judy asked.
"I'm a child. You know, I'm a teenager," Sam reasoned.

"We heard voices and noises and we thought maybe you were-"

"Yeah, it doesn't matter what we thought. What was that light?" Rom interrupted as he pushed past Sam into the room.

"No, what light? What? There's no light, Dad! There's no light!" Sam demanded.

"The light!" Ron shouted and Casey winced at the sound causing Ironhide to hold her close.
"You got two lights in your hand! That's what it is," Sam told him.

"There was light under the door," Ron explained to him.

"No, maybe it bounced- look, you can't- you can't just bounce into my room like that. You got to knock. You got to communicate." Sam tried to reason.

"We did- We knocked for five minutes."

"I'm a teenager."

"We knocked!" Judy said firmly.

"You didn't knock. You were screaming at me, okay?" Sam told her.
"No," Judy tried.

"This is repression, what you're doing here. You're ruining my youth, okay?" Sam finished his argument.

"Oh, for Pete's sakes! You are so defensive! Were you... masturbating?" Judy asked causing everyone to fall silent.

Casey and Riley immediately slapped their hands over their ears to block the conversation and not to ruin their innocence.

"What's that?" Bumblebee asked as he looked down at the human girl in his hands.

"Google it because I'm not having the talk with an alien robot," Riley shuddered.

"I don't know what it means, but Mikaela and Riley told me if I heard that word to cover my ears," Casey said innocently.

"Judy," Ron said to try and stop her.

"Was I mastur- No, Mom!" Sam finally managed.

"Zip it, okay?" Ron told his wife.

"It's okay," Judy told them, trying to calm them down.