Chapter 6 part 1

When 4 teens made it to Sam and Casey house, Sam was intent on telling Riley and Mikaela to watch the Autobots while Sam and Casey went to look for the glasses.

"Come on Sam," Casey said as she walked towards the door with Sam following behind.

Casey went to open the door but it was opened by her dad.

"Hey dad," Casey greeted.

"Where were you two?" Ron asked and Casey replied with, "Riding a llama in Neverland. Where do you think?"

"Thanks for staying on my path, Sam," Ron said as he let his daughter in the house.
"Oh, yeah. No, no, Dad. Hey! The, oh, the path. I'm sorry. I forgot about the path. I'm gonna sweep the whole thing right now. How about that?" Sam asked.
"You know, I buy half your car-" Ron started.
"Yeah."
"Then I bail you out of jail and then I just decided to do all your chores," Ron continued.
"The chores. Oh," Sam says realizing he forgot to do his chores for the week then remembered his sister, "Dad what about Casey's chores?"

"Casey already did her chores," Ron said, knowing that his son liked to throw his sister under the bus.

"Oh," Sam said realizing that his plan backfired on him.
"Yeah. Life is great, huh?" Ron said sarcastically.

"Life, well, life is fantastic, is how good it is. It's so- oh, the trash cans. Sorry, Dad. I'm gonna do the trash cans now." Sam said hoping to keep his father inside the house.
"No, no, I don't want you to strain yourself," Ron told him.
"No, don't, I won't strain myself, Dad."
"I'll do it. Come-" Ron was about to finish his sentence when he was cut short.
"It would hurt my feelings if you do it," Sam said.
"You sure? I don't mind, I don't mind, I promise..."

"No, no, no, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do the trash cans and I'm gonna scrape the grill and I'm gonna, I'm gonna sweep up the whole, uh, house. Right now." Sam practically begged.
Optimus had transformed and was stepping over the fence behind him.

"Tonight, right now?" Ron asked.
"Right now," Sam confirmed.
"Shh, shh, shh," Bumblebee said through the radio from beside Sam.

The number of Autobots in his yard was multiplying rapidly.

Sam heard this and decided he needed to end this fast as he blocked Bumblebee from his dad's view, "The- uh- I love you. God, I love you just so much right now."
"You know, Mom wanted me to ground you. You're three minutes late."
"Right? Oh, well, just another thing you did for me, Dad because you're such a swell guy."
Bumblebee gave off quiet electronic sounds.

"One more thing, huh?" Ron asked.
As this was all going on Casey was searching frantically for the glasses, "Where are they, Where are they, Where are they?" Casey said to herself.

Back outside Mikaela and Riley ran into the yard followed by Wingblade.

"We have to do something," Mikaela told Riley.

"Like what? They're 20 feet tall, at least, and we are 5 foot 6 and 5 foot 1," Riley snapped as she tried to keep up with the Autobots.

"Well maybe ask your boyfriends to help?" Mikaela said referring to the twins.

Riley stopped running, "I may be shorter than you but I will climb you like a tree and murder you with your favorite wrench if you ever say that again."

Mikaela just nodded knowing her sister would do that, one time got so mad at a customer for hitting on her she threatened that if he didn't stop she would paint his car pink, he didn't stop and she actually painted his car neon pink.

"But that's not a bad idea," Riley shrugged before she ran over to the previously mentioned Autobots, "Hey! Wanna give us a hand with reeling in your teammates?"