Chapter One - The Beginning

Chapter one - The beginning

Emma's Point Of View

My nose woke me the next morning. I woke up and thought to myself 'is that?' "BACON!" I screamed and got up. My older brother, Adam and I tripped over each other going downstairs to the kitchen and get insight of our mom making a whole lot of bacon. There was a big plate full of that greasy heaven. Adam and I both stuffed a piece in our mouths still in our pajamas. Our baby brother, Nick sat in his high chair giggling and clapping reaching for the plate of bacon "bakin bakin BAKIN!" he said. "Easy there bud" I messed up his hair with my free hand and then handed him a piece. Can you tell by this point our family loves bacon? I knew I had to get ready for school but it was only 7 and I had to be in homeroom by 8:20 so I had time. I rested my eyes and my head on my pillow.

I was woken up a bit later by the unpleasant sunlight . I yawned and looked at the clock it read :

8:00 the clock flashed.

Crap it's my third year of high school and my first day at my new school....well this isn't going to make a good first impression. Ugh why did my mom have to get a new job that made us move? I had such a great school and great friends and now I'm gonna be back to "the geeky new girl" as the popular kids call me. Sigh. I hopped up and got dressed. I put on a plain black t-shirt, my blue jeans, my black sneakers , and my black hoodie that said 'maroon 5' on it. I brushed out my curly chocolate brown hair and pulled on my green beanie. Not bothering to put on makeup ever I took a quick look at myself in a mirror then grabbed my bag. I shouted 'bye' to my German shepherd Cookie and ran to school.

Since I already had my schedule I got to my locker and looked at it. It read :

Science

English

Gym

Lunch

Math

Social studies

Art

I sighed and put my bag in my locker grabbed my stuff for science and English then turned and ran into what felt like a wall and fell back. "Ow!" I mumbled rubbing my head and looked up. I saw a guy with black hair dressed in jeans, a t-shirt and a leather jacket. His beautiful green eyes met mine. They were friendly looking at first. He helped me up "hey I'm Cole are you okay?" He asked. We were alone in the hall before I could reply a few guys that were dressed similar as him came. Almost instantly he moved away from me, his green eyes turned cold, selfish, and bitter. "Watch where your going next time nerd" wow bipolar bitch much? And with that said I ran away from them, my luck I forgot I was on the second floor and didn't see the stairs and fell down the flight of stairs.

I heard a guy talking but I didn't recognize him. Then everything went dark....

Ashton's Point Of View

Mr. Matthew the science teacher and my homeroom teacher sent me to find the new student, Emma Collins in case she just got lost. I was walking and I got to the staircase and I saw a girl on the ground! What the heck!? I quickly got down the stairs and scooped her up in my arms. I look down at her face her eyes closed. Was THIS Emma? Is she okay? I quickly get up and rush past Mr. Matthew's room and go down to the nurse and tell her what I saw. She told me that this was Emma and she would be just fine. Thank god. I sat next to her on the bed patiently waiting for her to wake up.

Emma's Point Of view

A few hours later I woke up to see a guy with dirty blond hair and blue-green eyes looking right at me. "Nurse she's up" he said, the nurse came in "thank you Ashton so ms Collins I hear you fell down the stairs but you will be just fine. You are certainly very lucky to have such a caring boyfriend like mr Reese " she said to me. Ashton and I blushed a bit and explained how we aren't dating and have barely even met. She said I could go home for the day and come back tomorrow after I rest for a bit. I grabbed my bag and threw my hood on over my beanie then went outside. I threw on my shades then added in an earphone and sat under a tree outside of the school grounds that was kind of near my house and kind of near the school. Little did I know that Ashton was still with me. He sat down next to me and tried talking to me. "Hey thanks for the help but you don't have to be all nice to me" I whisper as maroon 5 'she will be loved 'plays in my ear. "Well what if I want to be nice to you Em" he says with a small smile. He kisses my cheek "I'll see you around Emma, oh and try not to fall down the stairs again" he says with a wink. I giggle knowing he's kidding.

A while later school lets out and everyone heads home. I see a certain green eyed guy I plan my best to avoid so I look down concentrating on the homework Ashton picked up for me. I heard the footsteps pass by and I thought he was gone. I continued the homework. "Homework? Really?" said the same voice I didn't want to hear. I jumped and spoke up "hey you could kill someone like that!" I looked up and he was resting his arm leaning against the tree. He chuckled "I try I try but really homework??" he asked tilting his head to the side. "Yes really some of us want to do good in school" I said to him. "Whatever anyways you didn't happen to mention your name" he said "mind filling me in?" he raised an eyebrow. Without saying another word I packed my stuff and threw my bag over my shoulder then started walking home. After a few minutes of walking I looked over my shoulder....he was still behind me. Okay maybe he isn't really following me? I kept walking when I turned onto my street I looked over my shoulder and he was still there. What the fuck is he following me? "Are you following me?" I ask over my shoulder. I heard him chuckle "you wish princess, but no I live here." he said and I realized I was at my front door and he was at his right next store. "see you tomorrow princess" he winked and I went into my house. I was home alone because Adam was picking Nick up at pre-school and my mom worked late tonight. I grabbed an apple and munched on it then threw away the core and went up to my room. I closed the door behind me, put my backpack on the floor then lied back on my bed. There were still a few untouched packed up boxes that I would probably open today. I pulled out the last of my homework and finished in about thirty minutes. I decided to text Ashton as I pick up my phone it vibrates.

Unknown : Hey

Me : uh Ashton?

Unknown : How could you forget me so soon princess? ;)

I rolled my eyes and added him to my contacts as 'Cole' then realize something.

Me : How the heck did you get my number?!

Then Ashton texts me.

Ashton : Hey I should warn you

Me : YOU GAVE THAT DOPE MY NUMBER?!

Ashton : yes yes I did I'm sorry he wanted me to idk why tho

I sigh wondering what I'm going to do.

Me : just watch your back Reese

Ashton :Understood

I laugh a little about how hes afraid of whats to come.

Cole : hey forget about me??? That hurts ms Emma Collins ;)

Me : my gosh what didn't Ashton give you. What do you want Cole?

Cole : Oh I just wanted to say cute wall color...blue suits you ;)

Holy...I looked out my window to see Cole's green eyes looking right at me and his stupid smirk painted on just like I thought it would be. Our houses were so close if he wanted he could climb the tree that's in between our bedrooms. Great I thought as I closed the curtains.

Cole : sweet dreams princess ;)

What am I going to do??

Hey hope you all liked this chapter will try to update soon wont be able to tomorrow going to a cook out at my aunt's ps if I don't post happy memorial day!!

vote + comment = vomment! share with your friends!